Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Ye hi sahi banda hai. Really admire the work he is doing now. Bina kisi shor ke quietly doing different projects and trying to do more and more work. Don't think he's gonna come back to tv anymore, not when he has web series and movies to do. 

Yup. The reason I admire VV so much.💘

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Riya was going to do it na? Maine banaya nhi hai isliye

She requested you to do it this time .

Haina Riya??

She said she's gonna make it in future or if u r not available to do this. 

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ye manasvi US se wapas aaya ki nhi? I really thought Rra and Mansvi would have more projects lined up for them after immj than zayn, as I always saw Rra and Manasvi as better actors. Par yahan to kuch aur hi chal rha hai😆😆

Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Need new thread owing to Rra’s adventures🤣

Arrre I asked you to do it this time na Sab mere peeche kyun pade hain

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Disha.2021

He acted pretty well, But as a whole, the story was flawed as usual. The plot was avarage for me. Had a lot of loopholes.🤔 

Vikram Bhatt's projects r nothing but badi badi Batein which end up in having unnecessary sex scenes & adult languages everywhere. Twisted 2 wasn't an exception too.

I agree, Rra played his part pretty well & as a newcomer he gave life to the character. 

But we got to see so many shades of Vansh ( & Vihaan) During his Immj2 journey. 

Is he suffering from amnesia or what !!😡

I agree with each and every line .

Maine rra ke chkr main twisted dekhi thi but ask me how i watched it . Fast forward kr kr ke 😪 

I understand twisted was life changing series for you but all the hype , attention, popularity he got from vansh and immj2 .

And twisted was not extra ordinary that his fans hype it so much . It was usual web and usual role . 
in twisted 2 muje to rrahul aise lgga tha jaise jabardasti kaam kraya ja rya hai usse 

From intial episodes till end one can say rrahul has learnt alot . he was not great actor initially, emotional scenes were always is weak point but then After 100 epsiodes you can see he worked on it 

i dont know why he always says twisted . Either he knows it can rile up people or maybe he has his own reasons

Edited by Navdeep_08 - 1 years ago
Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ye manasvi US se wapas aaya ki nhi? I really thought Rra and Mansvi would have more projects lined up for them after immj than zayn, as I always saw Rra and Manasvi as better actors. Par yahan to kuch aur hi chal rha hai😆😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣

i guess manu has shifted to US along with his partner bcz living in US without a work is not economically possible . 
maybe he wanna focus on modelling or brand endorsement before any show or something 

Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Agla thread Rrahul ne naam

Ye hi joh zarror apna kaam karega

Shippers kehteh bada naam karega

Rra hamara aisa kaam karega

Magar yeh toh kisi ne socha na

Ki baithe bithaye

Hamare sapno ka bura haal karega🤣

Dil ki baat kaise kis lajawab andaaz mein shabdon ke motiyon mein piro di aapne👏

Eternalallure thumbnail

Making the new thread now, but don't comment just yet. Will res a couple of posts for editing later. 

Eternalallure thumbnail

Naya thread bana diya hai sab wahan pe shift ho jaao. Will edit and beautify later😆

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

I agree with each and every line .

Maine rra ke chkr main twisted dekhi thi but ask me how i watched it . Fast forward kr kr ke 😪 

I understand twisted was life changing series for you but all the hype , attention, popularity he got from vansh and immj2 .

And twisted was not extra ordinary that his fans hype it so much . It was usual web and usual role . 
in twisted 2 muje to rrahul aise lgga tha jaise jabardasti kaam kraya ja rya hai usse 

From intial episodes till end one can say rrahul has learnt alot . he was not great actor initially, emotional scenes were always is weak point but then After 100 epsiodes you can see he worked on it 

i dont know why he always says twisted . Either he knows it can rile up people or maybe he has his own reasons

Yup. 💯

He might have his own reasons for hyping twisted so much, or maybe he just thinks it's the big break which paved his way into this industry 🤷

But whatever it might be, he should move on from this rant & remember how he has come so far and become such a polished actor.

It's all coz of Immj2. But Naah, he is in the mood to rile up everyone.

I was like, Bro, u were the one who commented a few days back , that Vihaan was the best role u played by far.

Kaise convenience ki hisaab se baat badalta hai yeh ladka !!! 🙄🙄🙄