Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

This way they are only making Sushant more and more evil :( Though Sushant's sister kirti are now stable,she doesn’t post anything negative,but meetu singh is uncontrollable in every social media. I am heartbroken seeing this. Sushant was one biggest  bollywood lover hero,he was Ardent fan of srk and madhuri,he was polite and gentle. And what this meetu is doing- abusing shahrukh for no reason! Abusing everyone.. I mean we want justice too,whatever it is - if its a murder or instigation - there is a way to get justice, to demand justice. But the way meetu and Priyanka choose, is not right. They are just making late sushant bad in people’s eyes. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Talis

Her time for reasonable denial and anger is long since over.  Maybe she and her family should spend less time trolling and more time self reflecting on how they missed or ignored all the signs asking for help SSR gave them and set up or even simply support mental health initiatives.

Perfect. What a terrible way to behave, let someone be peaceful as a memory at least.

SSR neither named nor blamed anyone in anyway before his passing. Phir bhi 2 years se trolls Lage pade hai.

They're the ones to be blamed for defaming his memory. No one else.

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I genuinely think their way of looking for justice is wrong but again they are common public not used to limelight or are media trained

It's clear that media is taking advantage of his family

I also feel sushant death was not suicide . It was murder

Looks like political murder to me rather than Bw

Bw had certainly broken his spirit but this does not look like suicide at all 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

People would rather believe in elaborate conspiracy theories than believe in mental health issues 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What will Sushant's dad will be thinking of Bollywood now? Let's not talk about any other family member of Sushant. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The behavior of SSR's family is becoming increasingly toxic these days. It is extremely painful to lose a loved one and it is natural to act out. But they really need to focus on healing instead of lashing out. And SSR himself seemed to be a kind person who would have never wished for even his worst enemy's destruction - so they are only tarnishing his legacy. 

atominis thumbnail

I do think SSR got no support from family. Rather his family cashed on his success. Hardly checked up on him as they should have. His sisters also fought with Rhea when SSR was alive. They seem to be typical possessive didis for their younger, only brother.

Either they need to tell if SSR ever shared K Jo and co targeted their bro. Share if SSR shared things with them. Or stop targeting specific films. If they are against BW then post generally. Why post only around release of a K Jo film?

I am also surprised they did not sue Barkha Dutt and SSR's therapist for openly violating Mental Health Act and violating confidentiality by discussing his mental health openly on camera. His therapist needs to be sued and have her license cancelled. 

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

People would rather believe in elaborate conspiracy theories than believe in mental health issues 

I have nothing against mental health issues but if murder is brushed aside as suicide (which has happened before)

That's wrong

This is a political murder probably thakery family involvement

His manager also died under mysterious circumstances 

That's why this is suspicious

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

I have nothing against mental health issues but if murder is brushed aside as suicide (which has happened before)

That's wrong

This is a political murder probably thakery family involvement

His manager also died under mysterious circumstances 

That's why this is suspicious

Bhai tumko itna androoni sachh pata he to tum do courts me gawahi...

Why do you sound like those uncles who get their gk from whatsapp forwards.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Bhai tumko itna androoni sachh pata he to tum do courts me gawahi...

Why do you sound like those uncles who get their gk from whatsapp forwards.

arnab uncle bhi bol raha tha mujhe drugs do mujhe drugs do baar baar lagataar to log ussi main beh gaye