Users

Frequent Posters

rosie123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sadika1011

Thik hain Anupamaaaaaa Aunty 😉

Anuj uncle ko bolona hume godh le le 😂

Arey tune suna nahin..kapadia ji  ka haal hi mein sharir ke purze hilna shuru kiya hai...ab woh kisi ko kya god mein lenge...Sone de bechare ko. Aru pe concentrate kar. pehle Aru ka dimaag thik kar. Ya Gul ke dimaag mein ghus ja aur uski batti thik kar. 🤣

Edited by rosie123 - 1 years ago
Sadika1011 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rosie123

Arey tune suna nahin..kapadia ji  ka haal hi mein sharir ke purze hilna shuru kiya hai...ab woh kisi ko kya god mein lenge...Sone de bechare ko. Aru pe concentrate kar. pehle Aru ka dimaag thik kar. Ya Gul ke dimaag mein ghus ja aur uski batti thik kar. 🤣

Main kisi ke batti thik kar pati ya usmein ghus pati….Toh tumhe bolna nahi padta……main kabka kitna kuch kar leti 

Aur Ary Baby pe toh hamesha hi concentrate karti hoon ☺️ Imaliya na hoti toh main kabka Ary baby ko leh jati ☺️

ps. Chappal mat marna 🤣

Shivi.forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosie123

Arey behna yeh bata...Aru junior aane wala hai ya Imlie Jr? 

Iska jawab to sirf flower mata hi desakti hai🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭

Shivi.forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ek Aru kaam hain kya?! Ek ko nahi sambhal pa rahi hain gulmal ne…Dusri afford nahi kar payenge 🤣

Toh lagta hain rone dhone wala Imlie jr hi honge 💅🤷🏻‍♀️

Waise bhi gulmal ko Rona dhona kuch jyada hi pasand hai ...

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Looks like the story has turned to Horror-Comedy league. I will be back with my two cents

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi.forever

Koi mujhe batyega ye sab kya bakw AA s hai. 

Ok imlie didn't stop him for cheeni as she could feel cheeni was threatened, i applaud her for her motherly instincts. 

She told her mom that she won't be able to take it if Aryan refuses to accept d baby this time. 

She s tired of fighting with malini agreed i really don't expect her to do all that immediately after waking up from a coma n also in d fragile condition that she s . 

Just when I thought imlie made sense to me she s back to going to Delhi in an auto with a 9 month pregnant belly to stop her husband's marriage couldn't she call him. What's wrong with her. N why didn't she leave with him when he was asking her to come. Even if he didn't know she knew d baby was his. 

Did she really need some one else to tell her she needs to give her child the rights it deserves. 

Like really she ain't a small girl anymore. 

I ll post my view on Aryan in a while. Thoughts r way too jumbled up right now... 

Ye dono karna kya chahte hai i m not understanding.. kuch to clarity dedo Bhai. 🤷🤷🤷🤷 

Dimag phat jayega Mera. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤷🤷🤷

Hello Behan 😘 it's long time very nice to have you back. Saw your thread and thanks for tag. Miss our old days we used to finish 2 Threads in a day, to say in few words, this show is highly regressive and toxic but thanks to actors who able to present the tracks on a bearable way. Glad sumbul walking out for good because all these tracks are too much for her. After leap Mad, sad, disappointed to see Arylie ready to give up their love, marriage and relationship instead fight for present and future. 

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi.forever

Waise bhi gulmal ko Rona dhona kuch jyada hi pasand hai ...

90 percent imlie was crying on the show. Story is about how imlie overcome all hurdles with the help of partner and succeed in her career and personal life but what we're seeing for last two months 🙄 such a waste of loosing the potential couple 😞 they could have done wonder's by using them properly.

Sadika1011 thumbnail

Yaar aur maat hasa……haas haas ke meri trauma thik ho jayenge 🤣 aur main Abhi Trauma ke side effect shayari chor nahi sakti 😌

mshuja thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Arre Cheeku bahut hi strong bacha hain….Jo truck se uda dene ke baad bhi, mummy coma mein they uski baad bhi sahi salamat bara ho gya……toh Rickshaw toh uske liye baye haat ka khel 🤣 hai.

Cheeku uski papa ki tarha ek din main hi thik ho jayenge…..it runs in the family you know ASR ka phal jo hain 😂

Ok so we gonna see Cheeku in denim jacket too 😂