Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/beKqqU9kpKw 

I used to like this song a lot. And my cousin, oh my God.. she always chose this song to dance in weddingsπŸ˜† and I used to wonder isey kya dukh hai, why she always dances like a bride in distress πŸ˜† later she did love marriage against her parents' wish (but now everyone is happy and glee, thankfully) and I finally understood her secret πŸ˜… 

Sorry, couldn't stop myself from sharing this little story cuz this song takes me back to her ...always. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

I used to like this song a lot. And my cousin, oh my God.. she always chose this song to dance in weddingsπŸ˜† and I used to wonder isey kya dukh hai, why she always dances like a bride in distress πŸ˜† later she did love marriage against her parents' wish (but now everyone is happy and glee, thankfully) and I finally understood her secret πŸ˜… 

Sorry, couldn't stop myself from sharing this little story cuz this song takes me back to her ...always. πŸ˜†

Why saying sorry jaar? You can share anything you want. Thread isi liye hi banayi hai. Very few members share details. If you like to share, do share. 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Why saying sorry jaar? You can share anything you want. Thread isi liye hi banayi hai. Very few members share details. If you like to share, do share. 

Yeah, but this is an open forum na so I always become conscious while sharing anything, keep editing and re-editing πŸ˜†haha...anyway, iss story mei I didn't spill any important beans though! πŸ˜†

Yeah, but this is an open forum na so I always become conscious while sharing anything, keep editing and re-editing πŸ˜†haha...anyway, iss story mei I didn't spill any important beans though! πŸ˜†

Itna agar main sochta toh shayad kuch post hi nahi kar pata. Let people think whatever they want, we shouldn't restrict ourselves. Waise bhi if you post as per them, then also they will judge. So don't fikar itna, post bindaas hoke πŸ˜†

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Itna agar main sochta toh shayad kuch post hi nahi kar pata. Let people think whatever they want, we shouldn't restrict ourselves. Waise bhi if you post as per them, then also they will judge. So don't fikar itna, post bindaas hoke πŸ˜†

@bold: πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Waise bhi tumhe toh bohat experience hai.... being told what to post, where and how by so many secret fans. Did they ever get off your back? Is that where all the wisdom is coming from? πŸ˜†

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Arey, I'm not afraid of being judged 🀷 there are numerous other things which we should be afraid of like ..these details can be used by anyone as and when required πŸ˜† I know I'm talking like a paranoid. But doodh ka jala, chhach bhi fook fook ke peeta hai ...suna hai na πŸ˜† 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Waise bhi tumhe toh bohat experience hai.... being told what to post, where and how by so many secret fans. Did they ever get off your back? Is that where all the wisdom is coming from? πŸ˜†

Seriously πŸ˜‚ how can anyone advise someone else as to how to behave, what to say and all that horse crap  you don't even know each other personally, how can you even try to drive someone else's life? Such controlling behaviour is nauseating. 🫠

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ye talent hai inka, kisi ki bhi copy nikaal lenge. Phir if you ask him, deny kar denge alag alag excuse de ke πŸ˜†

Bollywood singers and filmmakers mostly copy from Hollywood or kollywood ( south indian films). Yeh toh fir bhi song hai🀣.

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Kya karun, log pyaar hi itna karte hai mujhse β˜ΊοΈπŸ€ͺ

I know I'm talking like a paranoid. But doodh ka jala, chhach bhi fook fook ke peeta hai ...suna hai na πŸ˜† 

You should do the opposite, ulta waise hi post karke wapis se dil phooko unka jinke waja se sochna parh jaaye πŸ˜†

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago