Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

It's laughable but what harm did that PR did to anyone. Phaltu ke!

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

In Andhra there is no other name like Amitabh.  First time I am hearing about him being called as an overrated actor, not in Andhra for sure.

That's why I qualified not all over South. Each state is distinct. I was speaking particularly of the situation in Kerala. The general opinion at that time was that Jaya was a better actress and that Amitabh was overrated.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

The cost of a film has nothing to do with the box office. Box office collections are dependent on sales of tickets. That’s what declares it a hit or a flop. 

A film could be a flop at the box office and still end up making profits for the makers. It could be a hit and still end up making losses for the makers.

Profits and sales are two different things. 

You really don't know what you talking about, every mega film sell TV rights, OTT and music rights. But a film to become a hit we only count their box office. Chapaak producers didn't lose anything and made a profit but the movie was a flop because of its box office.

BlackWitch thumbnail

@bold - That's exactly what I am saying 😆 Box office depends on ticket sales and that's how it becomes a hit or a flop. By your own words, your rant about the budget of the movie affecting the box office makes no sense.

The budget of a movie, OTT and music rights don't influence the box office and are only a benchmark of profitability for the producers. This is not the parameter for a movie to be declared a hit or a flop.

Take a moment to pause and read, so that you can better comprehend people's responses next time.

Originally posted by: lauriesa

You really don't know what you talking about, every mega film sell TV rights, OTT and music rights. But a film to become a hit we only count their box office. Chapaak producers didn't lose anything and made a profit but the movie was a flop because of its box office.

Edited by BlackWitch - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Mere pati ki itni himmat ki khud ko superstar kaha....ye lo...

😎

how many seconds was she there for the film? or minutes. This is the same mistake they did with 833, to establish DP, they sidelined the team, its not just a Kapil Dev biography like MS Dhoni, its the team's journey, but mila kya? I was more intrigued and excited to watch the team bonding and how Kapil was a big bro to everyone in the team and when he couldn't, he could rely on his team, especially Mohinder. Even Shabbas Mithu was Mithali's journey, so it was ok to show how she had to deal with a sexist man as a proposed husband, but this...aah, forget it!

on topic, why does she look like Kiara to me, or Nora with her signature pose? 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Between Deepika and Alia, they have the most annoying PR ever, I think Alia has surpassed her now, add Ranbir PR too, acting a film that cost 410 to make needs 250 crore to become a hit. What a joke.

Phone Bhoot will be biggest hit of the year, tension na lo 😆

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Kal se log chaar bar woh ear bleed post kar chuke hai. But no one is interested in Ranveer except Ranveer. 

Like mein khud ki favourite hoon? 

The ailment that RS started suffering from the time Jab They Met  (  I mean RS DP)

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hasn’t Deepika done any south movie yet? I thought she’s South Indian so that makes Ranveer south India ka damaad, hence the award. 😳

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Like mein khud ki favourite hoon? 

The ailment that RS started suffering from the time Jab They Met  (  I mean RS DP)

Ranveer has always suffered from that. He was very unlikable when he was with Anushka. Deepika and his general adulation for her has made him more likable, if anything. 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can’t call him young superstar since this one is taken by Ranbir 😉