Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Kl ka episode dekha tumne Anju? it was good.. 

Na re Nikki... I am not following the show.... good kaise? 

I watched ZRA episodes 2 and 3 yesterday... achha thha... ffed quite a bit but the singing talents was really really good 👌👌... 

Missing Ritvik and Arjun's hosting though.... they were more fun. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Na re Nikki... I am not following the show.... good kaise? 

I watched ZRA episodes 2 and 3 yesterday... achha thha... ffed quite a bit but the singing talents was really really good 👌👌... 

Missing Ritvik and Arjun's hosting though.... they were more fun. 

show ki storyline to kachra h.. but 1 acha rescue sequence ta .. to wo mje acha lga socha tume b acha lgega .. aage piche sb bekar h but tolerable… 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

This is last week at 7:30 and they finished it at 1.1 .. lets see what happens tomorrow…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

bhai Arpi .. I finally finished Chupke chupke … pta ni kyu mjse finish hi ni ho ra ta .. but last two episodes were damn good.. Meenu ko jo character growth hua .. got me interested.,, inko ye thoda phle krna chaiye ta .. fir end me wo suddenly zero pr aa gyi… khud hi to form bhre te exam k and last me fir exam k form ki baat pr she is irritated…🤣🤣🤣🤣 but overall good show .. I enjoyed it.. especially Haadi … kya mast comedy ki h usne last me … 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ye story waise Haddi and Mishi ki jyada and Faazi and Meenu ki km ti … next recommendation? 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

bhai Arpi .. I finally finished Chupke chupke … pta ni kyu mjse finish hi ni ho ra ta .. but last two episodes were damn good.. Meenu ko jo character growth hua .. got me interested.,, inko ye thoda phle krna chaiye ta .. fir end me wo suddenly zero pr aa gyi… khud hi to form bhre te exam k and last me fir exam k form ki baat pr she is irritated…🤣🤣🤣🤣 but overall good show .. I enjoyed it.. especially Haadi … kya mast comedy ki h usne last me … 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ye story waise Haddi and Mishi ki jyada and Faazi and Meenu ki km ti … next recommendation? 

Yes I also felt it was haadi and Mishi ki story.

But it was really nice. I felt last episode  mein video cut hua. Did you feel that way? I mean accha am se mishi aati hai and haldi sees it Thoda Ajeeb laga. 
I like siblings haldi-menu- mirchi and kaddu much better than other half siblings. 
haddi ka soft spoken way was too good.  Also I would have loved to see Gul and meenu ka scene where she apologizes to meenu. But yaha sentence mein khatam kar diya. Jaime inform kar rahe ho ðŸ¤£
I am now  a days watching Hum-Tum. Obviously it is not chupke chupke but accha hai. At least university and research hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£. Habs bhi dekh rahi hu, but ho sakta hai tumhein pasand na aaye. 
some one recommended me Ishq hua and Gul e Rana. But I have not watched any episodes of it. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Yes I also felt it was haadi and Mishi ki story.

But it was really nice. I felt last episode  mein video cut hua. Did you feel that way? I mean accha am se mishi aati hai and haldi sees it Thoda Ajeeb laga. 
I like siblings haldi-menu- mirchi and kaddu much better than other half siblings. 
haddi ka soft spoken way was too good.  Also I would have loved to see Gul and meenu ka scene where she apologizes to meenu. But yaha sentence mein khatam kar diya. Jaime inform kar rahe ho ðŸ¤£
I am now  a days watching Hum-Tum. Obviously it is not chupke chupke but accha hai. At least university and research hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£. Habs bhi dekh rahi hu, but ho sakta hai tumhein pasand na aaye. 
some one recommended me Ishq hua and Gul e Rana. But I have not watched any episodes of it. 

last episode me bht loophole h bhai… agr nikaah k time Meenu whi ti bride k pas to qaazi sahab ne naam to lia hoga na nikaah pdte waqt .. chlo chehra ni dekha although usne koi bht bada ghoonghat ni kr rkha ta … lekin naam to suna hoga … mje wo ajeeb lga how come she didn’t know k Mishi hi bride h… fir wo lawyer se baat to ki ti… and haadi ne b Meenu se baat ki ti k wo galat kr ri h… to beech me kaha se Haadi ne ghus kr hand written khula ka notice bhej dia … and legal notice hand written kb se hone lg gye? plus jb Mishi ghr se bhaagti h to it was shown her room was locked and Gul wasn’t able to open it … and suddenly next day Rumi ko room khula hua milta h and she sees the letter …  or b bht sare h .. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

kuch naya suggest kro.. chupke chupke to khatam… should I watch zindagi gulzar h next? 

md410 thumbnail

kuch naya suggest kro.. chupke chupke to khatam… should I watch zindagi gulzar h next? 

Bola na humtum dekh lo

Zindagi gulzaar hai is nice but I could not take many episodes. Mujhe end bhi accha nahi laga

But you can try, may be you will like it

Dhoop kinaare ya humsafar dekh liya? 
dhoop kinaare is old and video may not that great but show is great. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Bola na humtum dekh lo

Zindagi gulzaar hai is nice but I could not take many episodes. Mujhe end bhi accha nahi laga

But you can try, may be you will like it

Dhoop kinaare ya humsafar dekh liya? 
dhoop kinaare is old and video may not that great but show is great. 

humsafar wo mahira khan and fawad khan wala? ha wo dekha h..

md410 thumbnail

humsafar wo mahira khan and fawad khan wala? ha wo dekha h..

Haan unko hi

Theek hai 

Someone suggested me ishq hua ya ishq hai something with ishq title ðŸ¤£

I have not watched yet