Imlie LIVE Updates and Episode Discussions 08 Sept 2022

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode begins with Imli calling landline of R house . Cheeni takes the call, 
imli n Cheeni go into FB mode about cute moments at PD . Imli had given code names to eachother .. chuchu and chichi.

FB ends . 
They recognise eachother and imli urges her to share the problems she was facing . Cheeni states Khali Mali  ka kaala jadoo tona. Imli is furious that Malini was scaring Cheeni by us8 g black magic .

Imki asks Cheeni to come out of the house the moment she gets the chance , imli will be waiting n both of them together will show girl power to Malini .

Aryan arrives with fruits for Cheeni, and che cuts the line n runs away. Unknown to both Cheeni n Imli Malini has over heard them on parallel line . She smirks wickedly .

Imli is seen running back to R house . 
at R house Malini is decorating a car with balloons . Aryan asks what was happening . Malini suggests she had got back her daughter after 5 yrs . So she will take Cheeni back to Chaturvedi house with pomp n ceremony . Aryan warns she had lost Cheeni earlier . So she better be careful , he would be keeping an eye on Cheeni .

Neela and Preeta are Sen rejoicing at the prospects of Preeta Aaryan marriage after Imli has left the house . Their rejoicing irks Anu and she taunts them . They both ask her to concentrate on her grand motherhood , now that she had got her poti . 

Anu is annoyed with Malin8 for her plans to take Cheeni to C house . Malini calms her saying they will use Cheeni for their own benefit and then decide how do dispose Cheeni .. at orphanages…Ashrams… temples …etc .

Anu reminds that Imli has returned back , what if she returned again . Malini informs  she will not because Malini  had made sure she will never return. Anu is shocked n asks what had she planned this time ? 

Aryan is looking for Cheeni in the entire house but fails to find her . Finally he notices her escaping from the balcony . She climbs down using bed sheet l Aryan tries to stop her but fails as she escapes saying she had to meet Imli who is waiting for her . Cheeni runs and Aryan runs after her . 

On the streets Imli is seen running and a huge truck is speeding after her , tryi to run over her n kill her . They had been pains huge sums of money by Malini. For this . . After prolonged chase Imli gets knocked down by the truck n she lies motionless on the ground , bleeding profusely from the head .

Passers by collect n express their sadness at the scene of hit n run case. Cheeni who was running and Aryan following her fail to witness this accident . Passers by arrange ambulance to take her to nearest hospital for treatment . 

At R house goons inform Malini that Imli was killed . Anu n Malini rejoice . Anu and Malini rush to the highway n take Cheeni and return . Cheeni return back reluctantly . 

Aryan is looking for Imii after finding her payal on the road . 

Precap

Aryan tries to cheer up upset Cheeni , he notices her drawing of Imli … with the words “Imli please return home “ 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you 🙏 

I just don’t have the heart to watch last 2 episodes because i will cry all the way through.

A big hug for you🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

Thank you 🙏 

I just don’t have the heart to watch last 2 episodes because i will cry all the way through.

A big hug for you🤗

Heart wrenching scenes yaar …poor poor Imli … she does not deserve any of this . 😭

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Both actors are professional so another day to preform the acting skill that all fans appreciate so much.

This is going to be so heartbreaking to see them on screen and how both Aryan and Imlie are leaving giving extra so the fans are not disappointed 😢 

At the end we know who infiltrated the story to make no sense and make us hate the characters. That will never happen in this life time.

Both will always hold a special place in our hearts and nobody can take that away from us, 😭 

I will wait for the written because I don’t have the heart to watch at this present moment.