New video added on page 1 with Ranveer and Tamanna

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Mere paas Sugar cosmetic ka color correction wala pallette hai 

hain?? tum ladki ho??😲😲

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

hain?? tum ladki ho??😲😲

no lol 😂 he’s a guy  and straight as he mentioned somewhere on his ex girlfriend I guess he likes this make up though .

Originally posted by wat_up

no lol 😂 he’s a guy  and straight as he mentioned somewhere on his ex girlfriend I guess he likes this make up though .

Nahi 

Ye Mai stage performance me use kiya the to color my face, yahi sabse kam me mila aur iska expiry date 2024 ka hai to le liya ki kaam a jayega

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Daebak

Since we are talking about cosmetics, can someone recommend a good moisturizer and sunscreen for oily skin? I have a T-zone that likes to act up sometimes.

Neutrogena is too heavy for me. Seeing a lot of ads for a brand called Aqualogica and their watermelon+cucumber based sunscreen. I am not familiar with the brand and the comments section is a mess with totally opposing reactions to the same product.

Use moisturizer from simple. Aqualogica has a nicinamide sunscreen and. Vitamin C sunscreen. It's really good.

Originally posted by colossial2015

Use moisturizer from simple. Aqualogica has a nicinamide sunscreen and. Vitamin C sunscreen. It's really good.

Aqualogica has 3 suncreens, which one have you tried?

One with watermelon (I think this is the nicinamide one?), one with coconut, and a third one. 

Simple and Aqualogica products are all over Amazon but I hadn't found anyone who had used them. Thanks for the recommendation. 

I don't like sugar TBH,  their pressed powder products are not that good...  Highlighter is so chunky Kay is better in comparison (I don't like their highlighters and liquid blush as well) tried their white liner and dried out so fast Lipsticks are good and they look flattering on brown skin.❤️ I prefer chambor though very underrated brand. Good for him though...  It's one of the most successful cosmetic startup in India. 

Originally posted by Sanskruthi

I don't like sugar TBH,  their pressed powder products are not that good...  Highlighter is so chunky Kay is better in comparison (I don't like their highlighters and liquid blush as well) tried their white liner and dried out so fast Lipsticks are good and they look flattering on brown skin.❤️ I prefer chambor though very underrated brand. Good for him though...  It's one of the most successful cosmetic startup in India. 

thanks for the honest review

I Never tried this brand before

Originally posted by Daebak

Aqualogica has 3 suncreens, which one have you tried?

One with watermelon (I think this is the nicinamide one?), one with coconut, and a third one. 

Simple and Aqualogica products are all over Amazon but I hadn't found anyone who had used them. Thanks for the recommendation. 

I have all of the aqualogica sunscreens. Watermelon one absorbs instantly. Vitamin c gives instant glow. Coconut one is scented one which feels like a normal sunscreen. All of them have a chemical and physical filter.

Simple moisturizer is good if you have issues with scented skincare.

Please recommend me a good black eyeliner, which doesnt dry up soon..I used to use Maybelline dibbis at some point..but they started drying out so fast..I had to throw half of it everytime!