Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I have tried Sugar Cosmetics. There makeup line is good. Do not buy any skincare or compact from the brand. They have amazing discounts.

You can find sugar cosmetics every where in India now. They also own fabbag a popular makeup subscription.

Aah! I was introduced to Sugar through Fabbag only. Ages ago I had bought a few subscriptions of the bag. Now I know.

I like Sugar eyebrow pen. Have also used some eyeliner and eye pencils. Yet to try their lipsticks, but going by the responses in this thread, it seems they’re really good. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Since we are talking about cosmetics, can someone recommend a good moisturizer and sunscreen for oily skin? I have a T-zone that likes to act up sometimes.

Neutrogena is too heavy for me. Seeing a lot of ads for a brand called Aqualogica and their watermelon+cucumber based sunscreen. I am not familiar with the brand and the comments section is a mess with totally opposing reactions to the same product.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

How much investment ? 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Daebak

Since we are talking about cosmetics, can someone recommend a good moisturizer and sunscreen for oily skin? I have a T-zone that likes to act up sometimes.

Neutrogena is too heavy for me. Seeing a lot of ads for a brand called Aqualogica and their watermelon+cucumber based sunscreen. I am not familiar with the brand and the comments section is a mess with totally opposing reactions to the same product.

Moisturizer: 

Re'quil Ceramide and Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser; idk if you've tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost but its the best moisturizer for oily skin. Even the Mama Earth dupe doesn't hold a candle to it. 

And this one by Chemists at Play 

https://innovist.com/products/pentavitin-salicylic-acid-zinc-pca-moisturizer-oily-skin

Sunscreen:

La Shield did not break me out and I've stuck to it ever since. SPF 50.

PS: I have struggled with server oily skin and acne in the past so I chose my products very carefully. Make sure you get Niacinamide in your routine if you don't already...its too sticky for me for daytime so I use it at night.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I thought he meant sugar mammas 

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Desi Ashton Kutcher.... investing in start ups.

Edited by NerdyMukta - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Moisturizer: 

Re'quil Ceramide and Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser; idk if you've tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost but its the best moisturizer for oily skin. Even the Mama Earth dupe doesn't hold a candle to it. 

And this one by Chemists at Play 

https://innovist.com/products/pentavitin-salicylic-acid-zinc-pca-moisturizer-oily-skin

Sunscreen:

La Shield did not break me out and I've stuck to it ever since. SPF 50.

PS: I have struggled with server oily skin and acne in the past so I chose my products very carefully. Make sure you get Niacinamide in your routine if you don't already...its too sticky for me for daytime so I use it at night.

Thaaanks. 

Have not tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost. After the experience with the sunscreen, I was kinda unsure.

Oh I saw La Shield when I googled. Will try. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thaaanks. 

Have not tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost. After the experience with the sunscreen, I was kinda unsure.

Oh I saw La Shield when I googled. Will try. 

No problemm

Hydro Boost is honestly amazing. Even if u try the sheet masks, that shit makes your skin g l o w

Usually sunscreens are expensive but La Shield wasn't. That too SPF 50

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Moisturiser- Earth Rythm Phyto Clear Oil free moisturiser. This one is really good and the only one I stuck to after trying umpteen others. It’s super light and truly non oily.

Sunscreen- UV Doux sunscreen gel with SPF 50 Matte finish. I have been recently introduced to this and I am loving it. Not that I have experimented with many sunscreens but I always stayed away from them assuming that sunscreen tends to form strange oily whitish layer on the skin. Well, must say I am pleasantly surprised with the quality of this one. It’s smooth and gets absorbed fast without leaving a cast or making my face oily. 
I recommend these two.

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

Moisturiser- Earth Rythm Phyto Clear Oil free moisturiser. This one is really good and the only one I stuck to after trying umpteen others. It’s super light and truly non oily.

Sunscreen- UV Doux sunscreen gel with SPF 50 Matte finish. I have been recently introduced to this and I am loving it. Not that I have experimented with many sunscreens but I always stayed away from them assuming that sunscreen tends to form strange oily whitish layer on the skin. Well, must say I am pleasantly surprised with the quality of this one. It’s smooth and gets absorbed fast without leaving a cast or making my face oily. 
I recommend these two.

Thanks.

Yes white cast is a common issue with sunscreens.