Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Mai to pareshan ho gayi hu in bewkuf logo ki gang se ( is gang me woh sab aate hai jo now days brainless, idiots ki tarah behave kar rahe hai Rits, Rahul, indu etc.  ) 

Kal to Maine gusse me hotstar app hi delete kar diya 😡ab jabtak RiDu ki wajah se zoon bachha torture hoti rahegi tabtak mai nahi dekhungi ye serial, little angel ko rote hue dekhna painful hai bohot 😭

See I told you na ki TrP or no TRP Sikku yahi karega. 
They should not weaponize kid for the sake of entertainment or drama. Could have been little empathetic 
But knowing Sikku I so knew it this is how it is going to go. I just can not tolerate kids getting torture. 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Feel Indu gets a conditional bail from courts that she should not go and meet Zoon till case is running, as she has been levied with kidnap charges & illegally keeping a kid with her away from her family for 5 years, that too without adoption.

Indu can't meet Zoon directly but Vivek can (even without wearing disguise of clown). Just hope Vivek will be the one to do the honors and tell Zoon, that its her Genie Ritesh who separated her from her Mouj, her house & family. Want to see what punishment Zoon then gives to her Genie. 😛

As per precap Ritesh promised he will make Zoon meet her Mouj, but how long can he fake a kid?

You are right but the question is biological mother has not come forward to claim the baby. So if she is bringing the daughter, how can Rits complain she has kidnapped the baby. He does not know her mother either. Koi kid se bhi toh pucho.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

829257A0-E58D-4A18-BCD2-2E37B4679029.jpegEpisode looks interesting 🤔 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

829257A0-E58D-4A18-BCD2-2E37B4679029.jpegEpisode looks interesting 🤔 

So today we only have last precap to go by.... before episode. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yahaan kisiko koi idea hai Rahul ritesh ko kyun nai bata raha ke Sunita mauj ke kasam ke wajah se Indu ne zoon ko adopt nai kiya. Rahul baar baar Ritesh ke saamne indu ke naam leke Ritesh ka bp high kar deta hai & Ritesh, mummy raina ke baatein sunkar pure rainas ko unke jaise samajta hain & upar se kaamna di ki moke pe choka waale drama 

I think the writers forgot that bit of detail... that when Rahul overheard, Sunita and Indu were having an argument and that he also heard about the promise 🤷‍♀️

Sunita ko itna girane ki kya zaroorat thhi.... they could have shown her feeling a little bad at least... 

And Kadambari ka topic suddenly aa gaya through Sameer....   like after her getting the papers they didnt show a single scene about her reaction or anything tho phir woh scenes udhar ghusaya hi kyu... they could have shown it now.... now hope they show something of her monologue in today's episode. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Mai to pareshan ho gayi hu in bewkuf logo ki gang se ( is gang me woh sab aate hai jo now days brainless, idiots ki tarah behave kar rahe hai Rits, Rahul, indu etc.  ) 

Kal to Maine gusse me hotstar app hi delete kar diya 😡ab jabtak RiDu ki wajah se zoon bachha torture hoti rahegi tabtak mai nahi dekhungi ye serial, little angel ko rote hue dekhna painful hai bohot 😭

Zoon bachha bahut hi understanding bachhi hai for her age.... normal 5yr olds ke bahut tantrums hote hai... yaha she is mostly fuss free and complying girl ... isliye ye torture extreme nahi lag rha jabki its actually quite bad😔...imagine if she was wailing like normal 5yr olds kitna zyada bura lagta smiley6 thank god they showed the CAA ppl as good people and not mean... nahi tho sach mein I would have started cursing Sikku... Am already upset by the phone call scene between Kaamna and Sunita.... Sunita ke liye ab no words really... 

Nichuss thumbnail

Wat s todays epsd abt ....

Indu lying abt she doesnt care zoon..

Another mu for Rits... he was planning to meet indu with zoon.... due to Indu statement he got anger and left....

Precap

Kamna to tell zoon .. indu not her mother and she doesnt care for her...

Indu trying to meet Zoon... Rits n caa people nt allowing... zoon coming out hearing indu voice

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Wat s todays epsd abt ....

Indu lying abt she doesnt care zoon..

Another mu for Rits... he was planning to meet indu with zoon.... due to Indu statement he got anger and left....

Precap

Kamna to tell zoon .. indu not her mother and she doesnt care for her...

Indu trying to meet Zoon... Rits n caa people nt allowing... zoon coming out hearing indu voice

So another skippable episode. 
means zoon Maui Mauj karke bahut beemaar padegi then they will bring indu to meet her

Also rites is stupid. Who thinks indu does not care. Same drama could have shown in positive way. 

But nahi Sikku will always be Sikku. Sudhrega nahi

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

means zoon Maui Mauj karke bahut beemaar padegi then they will bring indu to meet her

Also rites is stupid. Who thinks indu does not care. Same drama could have shown in positive way. 

Agree now bkph become bohot misunderstand karte hai 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I agree... same drama but not such extremes... thhoda positive phir bhi rakh sakte thhe with everyone's pov involved.