Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 1 years ago

Aren't people getting bored of Bollywood making cop-gangster movies?

Edited by Zeal17 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

I felt Hrithik was lost or something while trying to enact his role, especially in some of the stills. Saif's acting is better in comparison to Hrithik while enacting their respective roles. 

But isn't that always the case though? lol i always feel hrithik like that in most of his roles barring JA

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smoothiemaven

But isn't that always the case though? lol i always feel hrithik like that in most of his roles barring JA

Bold: LOL, not surprised about that for. In JA, he was okay but I felt the movie okayish execution wise at the time. I felt he was lost there too in some of the scenes. 

Regarding this one, not sure how this role churn out tbh because the original version was done so nicely before the movie was removed. 

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Bold: LOL, not surprised about that for. In JA, he was okay but I felt the movie okayish execution wise at the time. I felt he was lost there too in some of the scenes. 

Regarding this one, not sure how this role churn out tbh because the original version was done so nicely before the movie was removed. 

Controversial opinion but IMO I feel hrithik survived all these years because of 'pretty privilege' because otherwise he is a total mediocre actor with horrible dialogue delivery and the less I say about his annoying voice, the better! 😵

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Have the promotions started yet? 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: smoothiemaven

Controversial opinion but IMO I feel hrithik survived all these years because of 'pretty privilege' because otherwise he is a total mediocre actor with horrible dialogue delivery and the less I say about his annoying voice, the better! 😵

I agree.

Still like gaping at him though ðŸ˜†

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hrithik is strictly average in this - his dialogue delivery is not up to the mark. I saw lot of positive comments about his acting in the trailer by fans 
Are they gonna copy the original scene by scene or pull some twist at the end? Coz the original is pretty good. Saw it on YouTube just days before they took it down. D!€k move. 

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I agree.

Still like gaping at him though ðŸ˜†

good for you

Originally posted by: Sense9

Hrithik is strictly average in this - his dialogue delivery is not up to the mark. I saw lot of positive comments about his acting in the trailer by fans 
Are they gonna copy the original scene by scene or pull some twist at the end? Coz the original is pretty good. Saw it on YouTube just days before they took it down. D!€k move. 

Exactly man!!!!

Edited by SassyPoet - 1 years ago