Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Ram OS : Crash Course

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Cover Credit : Meri Talented Tia aka Tournesol 

cp7jm6K.png

Shot Description : 

Ram Kapoor successful business man of the year for five consecutive times had forgotten to use his brain for everything that is not related to Business. Because he had stopped using his brain for five years, it wasn't easy for him to see the truth right before him. 

To help Ram Kapoor, his friends had decided to enroll him on a crash course that allows him to use his brain. Well not that he was a willing participant to it as they had him kidnapped first.

Author's Note 

Well this was my longest OS in Balh2 πŸ˜†. I didn't intend it to be though πŸ€ͺ. Obviously I have no clue on what I wrote either just frustrated with the show as always and was ranting in EDT which turned into an OS. 

Trigger Warnings 

Readers Age Group : 13+. 

Trigger Warnings: " Mentions of Kidnapping "

Extent of the Triggers :" low"

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Check it out if you are interested smiley31. If anyone else wanted to be tagged when I post something new let me know smiley20 or you can bookmark my writing index for this show. Where I will update the index each time , I write something new . 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301037

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is so good

Wish they had joined this crash course in d show too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Haha ram needs course. Really πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Both need it.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This is so funny🀣 I had actually joked on the EDT about how Ram wasn't taught proper biologyπŸ˜† Great workπŸ‘πŸΌ

DahtPluviophile thumbnail

Hilarious! This is so so good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This is tooooooooo good πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœ¨ much needed .. awesome πŸ‘βœ¨πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing crash courses 

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: BlurredLines

Check it out if you are interested smiley31. If anyone else wanted to be tagged when I post something new let me know smiley20 or you can bookmark my writing index for this show. Where I will update the index each time , I write something new . 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301037

Please tag me next time you write a balh2 story!