Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

If it does end up working I am sure all of Bollywood will breathe a huge sigh of relief. But Shamshera alone shows how much star power Ranbir lost being MIA. Never do that IMO! 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What?? Where??πŸ˜•

I think LSC ke time per some people were not letting others buy tickets outside a theater in Delhi.

https://twitter.com/BorntobeAshwani/status/1567185805537591298?s=20&t=qaOemY22GTszih7XSULUdQ

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

That should be the case if Film Releasing on normal circumstances. Yahaan log promotion nahi hone de rahe. RK & Alia not allowed to enter Temple. Hope on Release day they don't create any mess in cinema halls.

sorry no excuses 😬you do remember the drama during padmavaati, SLB was slapped during promotion , movie end up doing well at BO

like I said before,  promotion has been on since last 10 yrs . If anything, brahmastra team should be  grateful that at least advance is good ; hope it’s not fake collection reporting for advance , kjo can’t be trusted 😬

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

20-40 Cr mein audience ka kitna contribution hoga? 

You think till now Team Brahmastra is booking tickets itself πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

matlab pehle he kangaal ho chuke hain...aur ab ticket bhi khud lenge fir katora lekar sadak per.....matlab kuchh bhi..πŸ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

matlab pehle he kangaal ho chuke hain...aur ab ticket bhi khud lenge fir katora lekar sadak per.....matlab kuchh bhi..πŸ˜†

KJO ka replica bana rahe hai 3D mein, he will sit on 2 Lacs Seats, itni copiaan bana daali hai πŸ˜†

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I am wondering how a movie that up until last week evoked little to no excitement is now set to surpass the likes of BB2 and RRR in terms of opening. Quite a turn around I must say. 

You probably think all of this is completely organic πŸ˜†.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

I am wondering how a movie that up until last week evoked little to no excitement is now set to surpass the likes of BB2 and RRR in terms of opening. Quite a turn around I must say. 

You probably think all of this is completely organic πŸ˜†.

Any publicity is good publicity. It was having constant negative publicity from the trailer launch. Boycott trends, articles trashing RK, Film, Alia, Kjo, everything has generated a curiosity.

You really think that theatres will be empty on Day 1 because Team Brahmastra can't be in all cinemas on Day 1? Won't that be a bigger troll on national news that tickets were booked and there was no audience?

Your doubts will be cleared on Day 1 itself when you see the audience reviews. Then the theatre rush will be visible.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think 30 crore is on the cards