Arjun and Rajjo, the chemistry is....

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So, I finally finished watching all the episodes and Boy! I effing love the Arjun and Rajjo chemistry.πŸ˜† It hasn't even been 50 episodes and I already ship these two so bad that I don't want Urvashi near Arjun.🀣 Might I add that I'm now simping for Arjun too.☺️ Someone please join me.πŸ˜†

Simp GIFs | Tenor

The way Arjun is so protective of Rajjo is so sweet and might I say 'Hot'!🀣 And the way he looks at her mesmerized is just soo☺️☺️☺️ I'm pretty sure he's gonna say I β€οΈ U first.πŸ˜†

Rajjo is just that  innocent little cute bean that you just want to protect from all the evil in the world. Yaar, she is just sooooo cute. Rajjo is that clueless, naive village girl who has no knowledge of the evil lurking outside. The best thing is that you don't feel annoyed or irritated or cringe when you see her. Though, I love her and want her to be with Arjun, I really don't want her to be with the Thakurs. They're gonna break her so bad. I so don't want that. πŸ˜­

Yaar, Sitara, I'm willing to pay you to not make Rajjo that doormat mahaan FL. Just let her live her life and accomplish her dreams. Yeah, I know it's not happening.

I'm already scared on what would happen if Rajjo gets married to Arjun. The mother will explode, the ex-fiancee will explode and become a psycho and would keep trying to kill Rajjo, the SIL would put ghee to the fire considering she doesn't really like Arjun. And then we have Pushkar uncle? I really don't Rajjo to go through all this hell at all.πŸ˜’ 

PS: How old is Celeste btw? πŸ˜† 

PPS: We really need some ArJjo FF's. πŸ˜³ Authors, Assemble.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail

Loving the chemistry so far. Hope they do not spoil like all other show. The chemistry shown here and scenes between two is much more promising than the most of the famous ships going on currently, who we only seldom see together.

I like both Arjun and Rajjo. I hope it does not go the way of other show.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Loving the chemistry so far. Hope they do not spoil like all other show. The chemistry shown here and scenes between two is much more promising than the most of the famous ships going on currently, who we only seldom see together.

I like both Arjun and Rajjo. I hope it does not go the way of other show.

IKR. The chemistry is soooo good. Honestly, I didn't expect this good chemistry at all. That too, when the episodes didn't even reach a 50. 

The way they shaped the characters of the leads is good too. I wish they'd not turn them toxic.

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ikr? They look so adorable together I'm in love with them. Can't write ffs but I've made some edits. Hope we get a creations gallery soon ><

RisingPhoenix thumbnail

Also Celesti is 23 years old.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

Also Celesti is 23 years old.

Oh wow!😲She's the same age as me? She looks younger.πŸ˜†

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

In the show is is playing 19 year old? Pushkar keeps thinking of his affair 20 years before with Manno. 

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

In the show is is playing 19 year old? Pushkar keeps thinking of his affair 20 years before with Manno. 

Yeah, I guess 18- 19 of that age range. They do portray her as an innocent child but I think she must be 18 or over.

RisingPhoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

Yup! Same age as me too and I want to call her my child πŸ˜† she's so tiny 🀏

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

so agree with everyone's love for the chemistry...

the chemistry here is such a deadly combo of being cute at one moment and then goes all sizzling next moment..... am sooo in love with Rajjo and Celestie.. she is so cute...