Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

The one who killed Nageshwari was Tara, Seema's grandmother and Patali's mom. Patali is Seema's mother.

So pre leap, let us assume that Seema's age is 50. Then Patali must be 70-75 and Tara must be around 95. Anyhow Tara was dead so no need to speak about her. 

If they take a leap of 20 years again, Patali must be 90-95 years. 

So the fight would be between a 21 year old Naagin and a 90 years old human. What a logic! 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

There is no logic in the naagin world.dead people come alive and they are eternal.

Originally posted by: Sshesha

The one who killed Nageshwari was Tara, Seema's grandmother and Patali's mom. Patali is Seema's mother.

So pre leap, let us assume that Seema's age is 50. Then Patali must be 70-75 and Tara must be around 95. Anyhow Tara was dead so no need to speak about her. 

So the fight would be between a 21 year old Naagin and a 90 years old human. What a logic! 🤣

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

best part she will look younger than her prarish 🤣 prarish will have specs the will have a strand of hair which is pure white and they will wear outdates cloths. But patali will wear modern cloths with all branded jewellaries🤣

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

There is no logic in the naagin world.dead people come alive and they are eternal.

I wish if Patali was a supernatural creature. Being a 100 year old human, Patali fighting with a SSSN is weird.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

best part she will look younger than her prarish 🤣 prarish will have specs the will have a strand of hair which is pure white and they will wear outdates cloths. But patali will wear modern cloths with all branded jewellaries🤣

I think Patali would remain de-glamourous after seeing her IV. But her swag is 😎

firewings_diya thumbnail

I think Patali would remain de-glamourous after seeing her IV. But her swag is 😎

was there any IV?😆

jasminerahul thumbnail

Age is a blunder in all ekta shows.

I wish if Patali was a supernatural creature. Being a 100 year old human, Patali fighting with a SSSN is weird.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Sudha's interview is there on IF. 

Elinuh thumbnail

I mean yamini & shesha died twice in the series and still managed to came back 😲