Looks good 

Shreya β€οΈ

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I wonder how the reviewers will review it.πŸ˜†

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Years ago, I used to read movie reviews in the newspaper to get an idea of the movie. The critic used to be Khalid Mohammed, he was extremely stingy with stars and his reviews used to be almost aggressive in nature. Ever since, I learnt to take all the reviews with a pinch of salt because the critics review movies from a very elite lens which we don't connect to. I still skim through reviews after watching a film, just to see how much the thoughts match. 

Aaj kal toh the whole 'stars' system is so passe, which is why the trailer seemed both interesting and boring at the same time. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I somehow chanced upon a news article of this movie and also went ahead and read it.πŸ˜† So Raja Sen has co-written this movie? Not really a fan of the guy as a critic. 

Chup Trailer: Sunny Deol chases down a serial killer who targets film critics, carves rating on their forehead | Entertainment News,The Indian Express

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm a bit lost. Dulquer and Sunny D are legit two ends of a pole when it comes to choice of scripts. 

And this is by Balki. Not saying Sunny D is a bad actor, but he's usually not the choice for such movies. How did this happen? 

Concept seems interesting. Rape wala dialogue was just distasteful and disgusting. Not needed at all πŸ€’. Narrator/villain ki dialogue delivery was just flat. Doesn't look promising. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

This looks damn good. The way they kept the suspense intact here without revealing anything but giving us so much to hang onto. Gotta say I don't care how the movie turns out, this trailer is one of the best I've seen in a while.

I might finally visit a theatre after 3 years.

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago
AageBadho thumbnail

With all the criminals/targets in this world, its weird to target reviewers. πŸ˜† So funny.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This looks good but too gory for my taste.

I hope DQ gives a decent performance. Hopefully, he finally has a good role in this one.