Arylie Discussion Thread 67 🧿

ShakhiLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Just a thought . Isn't it strange.. that till now leads of S2 have not been allowed.. nor is there a new promo.

.if there is only 2 weeks for season 1 ending.. all those things would have already started.. I am not gonna to watch it.. just thinking.. does it mean little longer for Arylie 🙃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadika1011 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShakhiLove

Just a thought . Isn't it strange.. that till now leads of S2 have not been allowed.. nor is there a new promo.

.if there is only 2 weeks for season 1 ending.. all those things would have already started.. I am not gonna to watch it.. just thinking.. does it mean little longer for Arylie 🙃

It is confusing........Do you think Sitara might change their mind and keep Sumaan?

ShakhiLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sadika1011

It is confusing........Do you think Sitara might change their mind and keep Sumaan?

I wish.. but badi mushquil se apne Dil ko samjha rahi hun. I don't want get hopes high only to be shattered later.. 

Since Fahmaan and Sumbul has made it final in public that they r quitting.. I don't think.. there will be a change in overall plan.. as a formal announcement like this would have been kicked in lot of things.. including others approaching them for new work/ projects etc.. 

Every thing is very confusing.. I just want to relax and enjoy remaining episodes of Arylie as of now . Without expecting anything good from Gul aunty..🙃.. I would suggest everyone does the same.. to make it easy and less hurtful

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on the new DT🥳

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My heads 😵‍💫 after reading the updates on birdie. Not going to watch any clips unless someone here gives a ✅

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

So the articles are coming true...  

So is this cheeni's way of making Imlie stay..

She trusts him to the core but her fear on Malini snatching away Chenni and hurting her overpowers .. that she could not tell him the truth.. coz she thinks he will tell the truth to Malini... As she doesn't have proof that Malini abandoned the kid .

Man .. y arylie as to suffer.. all becoz of one women..

https://twitter.com/vids_v/status/1566586168191627265?t=ufXRBjV0pyGSyUQq0rwMBA&s=19

kali420 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He won my heart right there. And they the epi when he gave her an olive branch to confess and for the very 1st time since last Dec I didn't feel like defending imlie for her lie. 

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

My heads 😵‍💫 after reading the updates on birdie. Not going to watch any clips unless someone here gives a ✅

Hope you're doing better now 😘. Don't feel bad Arylie is ending because each day it's getting so worst. They're showing Arylie so weak infront of Malini. Arylie don't deserve this toxic, torture and pain since it's imlie she is surviving otherwise on real most people will give up if this much of toxic exists. I don't think this evil women will be punished for venomous crimes even this time. It's very sad and even painful couple like Arylie ending with sad note but they don't deserve this negativity also. 

Edited by gaya84 - 1 years ago
kali420 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

It was a very typical ITV epi. Imlie trying to do it all and she did not even grasp his Olive branch. He out right took the chance and asked her and she lied.

U should watch for Fahmaan, he was true to his character, I loved that.  I was so upset I kinda skipped other parts except for his. 

If u can stay away unlike me , try to hold off. 😆