MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

This person is not reliable at all ðŸ˜†

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Umar fekta hai bus usko kon dikhayega movie 

Brahmastra ka pr pura narrative to control kar liya hai lekin picture ko ek chance to Dena Banta hai 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

There was one review from Bollywood life which is now deleted, film was given a rating of 2.5 , can anybody confirm!? Apparently the film is released in Dubai!

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShaliniTv

There was one review from Bollywood life which is now deleted, film was given a rating of 2.5 , can anybody confirm!? Apparently the film is released in Dubai!

I think it was referring to the same Umair Sandhu review - alot of sites initially always refer to this guys review as a clickbait for 'first review of xyz movie'

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Google tells that "Umair Sandhu is the Editor of Indian Cinema Magazine UK and UAE, a Member of UK Censor Board. He is also a popular critic."

He watches the movies when the overseas Censor Board watches the movie (some days before the release).

He watched the movie (as he wrote on Twitter) the 2nd of September...

Nevertheless I would not trust a review that gives recommendation to the audience to not watch (or to watch) a movie because personal reception can very well differ from  h i s  personal impression (if he even had one...).

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Clochette

Google tells that "Umair Sandhu is the Editor of Indian Cinema Magazine UK and UAE, a Member of UK Censor Board. He is also a popular critic."

He watches the movies when the overseas Censor Board watches the movie (some days before the release).

He watched the movie (as he wrote on Twitter) the 2nd of September...

Nevertheless I would not trust a review that gives recommendation to the audience to not watch (or to watch) a movie because personal reception can very well differ from  h i s  personal impression (if he even had one...).

Actually, the thing is that Ayan posted on Instagram about editing being completed by the 3rd of September. So I doubt that Umair actually saw the movie on the 2nd. Editing was not even complete by then