Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: angel_demon

Karan Johar is saying 225 gross WW. Bollywood Hungama saying 195 gross WW. Where are the extra crores coming from? Any idea? 

hindi numbers

Kjo tweeted a languages i guess

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21

Amusing that 14 crore is suddenly a decent hold . With a budget of 410 crore ( excluding Publicity ) ,  it would need to do 500 crore net just  to get a distribution share of 250 crore . 

Let me add, I like Brahmastra ( inspite of its faults )  for its ambition , but what bugs me is how the media is so...biased for Ranbir, Alia and KJO..

Ranbir is a good actor , but  the only reason he is still in bollywood after 7 disasters/ flops in last 9 years is coz of his lineage...

Where was this "biasness" when it came to shamshera or his other 7 disasters? Or when these people were reviewing his movies?

This movie has been panned by most critics..so calling it a flop will actually validate their review/opinion.

Edited by handlessthakur - 1 years ago
angel_demon thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

hindi numbers

Kjo tweeted a languages i guess

All language is supposed to be 195 crores. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amusing that 14 crore is suddenly a decent hold . With a budget of 410 crore ( excluding Publicity ) ,  it would need to do 500 crore net just  to get a distribution share of 250 crore . 

Let me add, I like Brahmastra ( inspite of its faults )  for its ambition , but what bugs me is how the media is so...biased for Ranbir, Alia and KJO..

Ranbir is a good actor , but  the only reason he is still in bollywood after 7 disasters/ flops in last 9 years is coz of his lineage...

Ranbir does not have 7 disasters. Firstly let us not spread misinformation. 

Neither is He the only actor who has flops. Everyone goes through a bad phase

The verdict on Brahmastra is still out. It s not that his contemporaries are faring any better

Also, first, the likes of Ranveer Singh and Vicky Kaushal should try and beat flop film like Besharam s opening day which was 21.56 cr. Ranveer has not been able to beat it even after working with likes SLB and Rohith Shetty

First let that be achieved and then we will talk about who deserves to stay in the industry and who does not 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Besharam, Bombay Velvet, Tamasha, Roy , Shamshera , Jagga Jasoos etc say a big Hi to you 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Besharam, Bombay Velvet, Tamasha, Roy , Shamshera , Jagga Jasoos etc say a big Hi to you 

Bombay velevet is the only disaster. Roy was not his movie

By your logic nobody deserves to be in the industry because everyone has flops ðŸ˜†