Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Whenever I heard or read the Word Autotune, it reminds me of Salman Khan butchering the songs. 

You must really be into him as he is the only person who comes to your mind lol 😂 

we all know he’s no mozart !! Or trained singer he just sings because well he enjoys it many so called singers auto tune. Anyhow you brought him into this topic which is so unrelated.. I will let you enjoy the weekend with this song 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bU7ICJPPlYQ

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dumpehathauda

Kuch saal pehale shayad yeh Tarak guy Ranbir ko Sir Sir keh ke bulata tha. How the mighty BW has fallen. 

nahin no never, Image

tarak started as child artiste in 1997 and was there before ranbir 

he has everything from legendary grandfather to star power and acclaimed performances

never will he do that, as tarak liker i  protest 😆

2nd part i agree,  ranbire ko telugu naam ka language hain bhi nahin pata hoga, you madrasis he must have thought 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Maybe not as fake as the CGI used to de-age chain smokers onscreen. 

Do you think I am a giddy headed teenager in love with Shahrukh that I will throw a hissy fit everytime you bash him??🤣...sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart....but when you are a mother of 2 very naughty kids....you stop getting gaslighted....by a mockery of your favorite actor....try it with some one else...maybe you will have better luck...😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Do you think I am a giddy headed teenager in love with Shahrukh that I will throw a hissy fit everytime you bash him??🤣...sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart....but when you are a mother of 2 very naughty kids....you stop getting gaslighted....by a mockery of your favorite actor....try it with some one else...maybe you will have better luck...😆

You said it. Not me. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She really sang very well.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

How cute is this....❤️

Reanqa thumbnail

South is their only hope. Good strategy.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Alia has stop giving Fs a long time back...and this is what annoys them the most...🥳🤣

It shows!!  It shows in the way that she absolutely does not get defensive when people talk about her privilege.  It shows in the way that she absolutely has not been on a mission to revamp her husband’s image.  It showed when she did not get triggered over an innocuous Pinkvilla article saying Ranbir will pick her up from London. 

I mean if this isn’t a girl who doesn’t give a F I don’t know what to say 

https://twitter.com/bolly_woke/status/1283864269331640321?s=21&t=spBti0RjOoeo5DLVFNs3Gg

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Any thoughts on RK’s  smile wala glance at the end of the song? Fake ya Real? 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It shows!!  It shows in the way that she absolutely does not get defensive when people talk about her privilege.  It shows in the way that she absolutely has not been on a mission to revamp her husband’s image.  It showed when she did not get triggered over an innocuous Pinkvilla article saying Ranbir will pick her up from London. 

I mean if this isn’t a girl who doesn’t give a F I don’t know what to say 

https://twitter.com/bolly_woke/status/1283864269331640321?s=21&t=spBti0RjOoeo5DLVFNs3Gg

You have got to be kidding me or you judge people too superficially....the kind of abuse and threats she faced after SSR's death...those dirty rape threats.....any other girl in her place would have given it up.....but not Alia....she kept working...she did what she had to do.....she has had a couple of amazing years.....that is what I meant by her not giving Fs......do u think she will stop giving interviews....that is her job as an actor...too much analysis of every word she speaks😆

When actors give interviews and say 10 things....2 may come as wrong....happens to every one..even the well spoken one like SRK or AB Sr......happens to us in our normal lives...