Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay @ColorsTV

ALL SHOWS #SasuralSimarKa2 0.7#SaaviKiSavaari 1.3#Udaariyan 1.4#Parinetti 1.6#SwaranGhar 1.2#SherdilShergill 1.1#HarphoulMohini 0.9#Pisachini 0.9#Naagin6 1.6#JhalakDikhhlaJaa 1.0 1.6@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

11:59 AM · Oct 31, 2022·Twitter for Android

Quote Tweets

MochaQueen thumbnail

HM needs to go off air

SKS is doing well

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

HP i am so glad, i didn't watch it despite it raising the curiosity coz of the mallu connection!!

heard some big shot of sitara  is going to be shifted to Saavi's time slot.

there is also rumour that Shergill is packing up soon.

Saavi despite the usual ITV track of poor girl married to rich guy who misunderstands her and the regular planing plotting and kitchen politics seems lacking somewhere. may be the drama and tracks shown are too familiar and the jodi didn't sizzle for me...

i feel had the show been on any other time slot, it wouldn't have fared coz the tracks are too predictable.

Edited by bangalores - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangalores

HP i am so glad, i didn't watch it despite it raising the curiosity coz of the mallu connection!!

heard some big shot of sitara  is going to be shifted to Saavi's time slot.

there is also rumour that Shergill is packing up soon.

Saavi despite the usual ITV track of poor girl married to rich guy who misunderstands her and the regular planing plotting and kitchen politics seems lacking somewhere. may be the drama and tracks shown are too familiar and the jodi didn't sizzle for me...

i feel had the show been on any other time slot, it wouldn't have fared coz the tracks are too predictable.

I think its Banni which is moving to the Saavi slot...its trps will most likely go down and it will end soon...thats why they are moving it😆

But shergill and Saavi are getting better trps than HM, even swaran is...why are they not ending HM?

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

(𝐺𝑡𝑣) Gossips Tv Official

@GossipsTv

#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@ColorsTV

ALL SHOWS#SasuralSimarKa2 0.7#SaaviKiSavaari 1.3#Udaariyan 1.5#Parinetti 1.8#SwaranGhar 1.3#SherdilShergill 1.2#HarphoulMohini 1.1#Pisachini 1.0#Naagin6 1.4#JhalakDikhhlaJaa 1.0 OVERALL 1.7@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

12:50 PM · Nov 10, 2022·

sr2345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MochaQueen thumbnail

Looks like Colors trps went up too