Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Nahi mai bol raha hu ki wo support karengey kyonki wo log friends hain, agar friends support nahi karenge to kon karega? 

Mai Hrithik ka baat kar raha tha ki wo openly support karta hai relationship ho ya na ho jaise wo dusron ko bhi kiya hai 

Apka views apna hai mai isme koi input nahi de sakta 

See, this is how you get someone to dislike a celeb. 

Also, FYI. Someone doesn't stop being an A lister when they get older. That's not how that list works. By your definition, Karthik Aryan would be a bigger A-lister than Big B. And Zac Effron would be bigger than Meryl Streep. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

See, this is how you get someone to dislike a celeb. 

Also, FYI. Someone doesn't stop being an A lister when they get older. That's not how that list works. By your definition, Karthik Aryan would be a bigger A-lister than Big B. And Zac Effron would be bigger than Meryl Streep. 

Merko fark nahi padta if someone likes or dislikes a celeb, wo log celebs hai mera personal koi relation nahi hai 

Mai sirf ek appreciation post me appreciation likh raha tha that's it agar kisi ko issues hote hain then mai help nahi kar sakta 

Aur Juhi is not an A Lister 

Meryl Streep is more relevant in Hollywood than Juhi in Bollywood, Inka comparison bhi hai? 

Kya juhi aur Meryl Streep ka legacy same hai? 

Amitabh is old lekin he is A Lister 

Karthik khud A Lister nahi hai abhi lekin Juhi se jyada relevant hai 

Jac is not more relevant than Meryl Streep 

Abhi mai ek post banaunga kabhi to discuss this minty ji ka thread chhod raha hu 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Merko fark nahi padta if someone likes or dislikes a celeb, wo log celebs hai mera personal koi relation nahi hai 

Mai sirf ek appreciation post me appreciation likh raha tha that's it agar kisi ko issues hote hain then mai help nahi kar sakta 

Aur Juhi is not an A Lister 

Meryl Streep is more relevant in Hollywood than Juhi in Bollywood, Inka comparison bhi hai? 

Kya juhi aur Meryl Streep ka legacy same hai? 

Amitabh is old lekin he is A Lister 

Karthik khud A Lister nahi hai abhi lekin Juhi se jyada relevant hai 

Jac is not more relevant than Meryl Streep 

Abhi mai ek post banaunga kabhi to discuss this minty ji ka thread chhod raha hu 

Dear God🤦‍♀️

For one, you're actually arguing A list support is more important than the B listers who don't have the resources to help themselves in case of repercussions.

Secondly, you're arguing a lifetime of accomplishments like in the case of Juhi and Raveena doesn't matter because they are now older.

And Salman? How do you fit him into your theory of only Hrithik supported Aryan?

So yeah, I agree with Maroon. Hrithik expressed support to keep himself in the news.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Some icons Do loose value/equity tho. An then if they start getting into news for wrong reasons 😆 I won’t say Juhi is irrelevant but she’s not Bachchan 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Dear God🤦‍♀️

For one, you're actually arguing A list support is more important than the B listers who don't have the resources to help themselves in case of repercussions.

Secondly, you're arguing a lifetime of accomplishments like in the case of Juhi and Raveena doesn't matter because they are now older.

And Salman? How do you fit him into your theory of onmy Hrithik supported Aryan?

So yeah, I'm agree with Maroon. Hrithik expressed support to keep himself in the news.

Aap kyo nahi samajh rahe ho ki agar aapko lagta hai ki I believe that you liked Hrithik before this to ye galat hai 

Jisko jo believe karna hai kare, merko koi fark nahi padta, merko guilt trip karna won't be successful ki you suddenly believe things against Hrithik kyonki mai support kar raha hu 

Kisi ka belief itna easily change nahi hota, agar you were to stand by your point ki don't put down others to ye attempt na karte lekin you did for sake of argument 

A list ka support is more important ye aap ka interpretation hai mera nahi hai, same for family friends ka support 

mai categorise kar raha tha kyonki ye ek appreciation post hai aur I appreciated him abhi aap a gaye 50 aur logo ke list ke sath to waise to Padmavat, LSC MNIK ko bhi bahut support kiya hoga logo ne 

Jab baat Hrithik ka karna hai aur uska appreciation post hai to mai uske baare me likha hu, Salman ka post ayega to uske bare me likhna ki Srk ke bure waqt me sirf Salman uski family ke sath khada tha, Abram ka dhyan rakhe wo log 

Isme mai aur kya explain Karu ek harmless appreciation post ka 

Aur Juhi Raveena don't matter because they are older ye bhi aap hi bol rahe ho mai na likha hu na socha hu 

Amitabh is old 

Sridevi was old 

Madhuri is old

Wo log A Listers hain/the 

Don't put words in my mouth 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

So yeah, I agree with Maroon. Hrithik expressed support to keep himself in the news.

I truly don’t think that. But to paint him a messiah cause he’s supporting someone he’s not really close friends w. That argument could the made 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I truly don’t think that. But to paint him a messiah cause he’s supporting someone he’s not really close friends w. That argument could the made 

I don't think so either. Just getting irritated, same as you😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Aap kyo nahi samajh rahe ho ki agar aapko lagta hai ki I believe that you liked Hrithik before this to ye galat hai 

Jisko jo believe karna hai kare, merko koi fark nahi padta, merko guilt trip karna won't be successful ki you suddenly believe things against Hrithik kyonki mai support kar raha hu 

Kisi ka belief itna easily change nahi hota, agar you were to stand by your point ki don't put down others to ye attempt na karte lekin you did for sake of argument 

A list ka support is more important ye aap ka interpretation hai mera nahi hai, same for family friends ka support 

mai categorise kar raha tha kyonki ye ek appreciation post hai aur I appreciated him abhi aap a gaye 50 aur logo ke list ke sath to waise to Padmavat, LSC MNIK ko bhi bahut support kiya hoga logo ne 

Jab baat Hrithik ka karna hai aur uska appreciation post hai to mai uske baare me likha hu, Salman ka post ayega to uske bare me likhna ki Srk ke bure waqt me sirf Salman uski family ke sath khada tha, Abram ka dhyan rakhe wo log 

Isme mai aur kya explain Karu ek harmless appreciation post ka 

Aur Juhi Raveena don't matter because they are older ye bhi aap hi bol rahe ho mai na likha hu na socha hu 

Amitabh is old 

Sridevi was old 

Madhuri is old

Wo log A Listers hain/the 

Don't put words in my mouth 

You said exactly what you said. The posts are quoted. 

You said ONLY Hrithik supported. No matter whose thread it us, that ONLY makes it untrue. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Hrithik seems like a really grounded person after all the success he tasted so early. He still doesn't have that haughty behaviour which superstar's carries.

If only he would not have cheated his wife I would have said he is just too perfect to be true. But no one is perfect in this world 🥺

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

You said exactly what you said. The posts are quoted. 

You said ONLY Hrithik supported. No matter whose thread it us, that ONLY makes it untrue. 

Untrue hoga jaise he is the most handsome man in India, ya he is the best dancer in Bollywood, ya he is the best actor 

Jaise he is the only one supported LSC, Padmavat MNIK

Usko bhi bahut logo ne support kiya hoga mai baat Hrithik ka kar raha tha 

Appreciation posts are hyperbolic in nature 

Agar ek word pe itna issue hota hai to 🤣mai to change nahi karne wala 

Aur mai Juhi ko old bola nahi wo aap bole ho 

Family support is less important ye bhi ma nahi bola 

A Listers ka support is more important ye bhi mai nahi bola