Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Not true.

Juhi Chawla, who was bail guarantor.

Salman Khan (he didn't speak out in support, but he helped the family)

Swara Bhaskar

Raveena Tandon

Shatrughan Sinha 

Tanisha Mukherjee. Kajol not only DIDN'T speak up, she ignored the fiasco and ignored SRK's birthday after 

Pooja Bedi

And of course, that Khan of all seasons, KAMAAL R KHAN. is anyone going to speak in support of him now?

What did KRK say ? 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Not true.

Juhi Chawla, who was bail guarantor.

Salman Khan (he didn't speak out in support, but he helped the family)

Swara Bhaskar

Raveena Tandon

Shatrughan Sinha 

Tanisha Mukherjee. Kajol not only DIDN'T speak up, she ignored the fiasco and ignored SRK's birthday after 

Pooja Bedi

And of course, that Khan of all seasons, KAMAAL R KHAN. is anyone going to speak in support of him now?

Hrithik akela A Lister tha jo openly support kiya tha 

Swara aur baki log to apna ideology se prerit ho ke union government ke against bol rahe the na ki srk ke support me 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Hrithik akela A Lister tha jo openly support kiya tha 

Swara aur baki log to apna ideology se prerit ho ke union government ke against bol rahe the na ki srk ke support me 

Juhi and Salman are bona fide A listers who openly supported.

I mean, how much support do you need more than standing bail?

Hrithik is a nice guy, but there is no need to dismiss what other people did to prop him up.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

He was constantly tweeting in support. Didn't stop until Aryan was out. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Juhi and Salman are bona fide A listers who openly supported.

I mean, how much support do you need more than standing bail?

Hrithik is a nice guy, but there is no need to dismiss what other people did to prop him up.

Simple sa baat hai 

Juhi aur Salman dono ka Srk family ke sath relationship hai, Juhi to business partner bhi hai Kkr me to wo log to support karenge hi usme niche upar ka koi issue hai hi nahi 

Hrithik apne se aakar Aryan ko support kiya tha aur Hrithik ka history raha hai wo MNIK ko bhi support kiya tha, wo uska pahla tweet tha 

Kahne ka matalab, Hrithik apna differences chhod ke logo ko openly support karta hai, wo Aryan ko bhi kiya, MNIK ko bhi aur abhi LSC ko bhi

Jabki uska khud ka movie Ane wala hai  

Isme mai kya dismiss kiya

https://www.mensxp.com/amp/entertainment/celebrities/114877-hrithik-roshan-defending-bollywood-aamir-khan-laal-singh-chaddha-aryan-khan-shah-rukh-khan

Aur Juhi abhi A Lister nahi hai ek time pe hogi 

Things have changed

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Simple sa baat hai 

Juhi aur Salman dono ka Srk family ke sath relationship hai, Juhi to business partner bhi hai Kkr me to wo log to support karenge hi usme niche upar ka koi issue hai hi nahi 

Hrithik apne se aakar Aryan ko support kiya tha aur Hrithik ka history raha hai wo MNIK ko bhi support kiya tha, wo uska pahla tweet tha 

Kahne ka matalab, Hrithik apna differences chhod ke logo ko openly support karta hai, wo Aryan ko bhi kiya, MNIK ko bhi aur abhi LSC ko bhi

https://www.mensxp.com/amp/entertainment/celebrities/114877-hrithik-roshan-defending-bollywood-aamir-khan-laal-singh-chaddha-aryan-khan-shah-rukh-khan

There is absolutely no simple si baat. Salman and SRK had differences too. But Salman came forward. I'm saying this as a person who loathes the guy and what he stands for.

Juhi had a lot to lose by doing what she did, my friend. Her husband's business could come under tax reviews. They could be slapped with fines for this and that. She was called SRK's keep on social media. 

Forget Swara. Maybe she was being political. Tanisha, Raveena (who's actually a BJP supporter and an A-lister), Pooja Bedi also supported Aryan and SRK.

Kamaal Khan tweeted relentlessly.

A-lister or not, these people risked something with their support. Much more than Hrithik in fact. 

Who's coming to KRK's support? Who's going to help Pooja or Tanisha? What happens to Raveena's standing in her party? What happens when NCB decides to go after Juhi's children who also live in India?

C'mon. Hrthik is a nice guy from all appearances, but what's the need to minimize what other people did to prop him up?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Simple sa baat hai 

Aur Juhi abhi A Lister nahi hai ek time pe hogi 

Things have changed

So your saying Salman/Juhi being Srk friends means their support is not as special ? 

If anything I could say Hrithik came out and tweeted to keep his own name in the news. What you say as putting differences aside I see as getting his name out there 🤷‍♂️  

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

There is absolutely no simple si baat. Salman and SRK had differences too. But Salman came forward. I'm saying this as a person who loathes the guy and what he stands for.

Juhi had a lot to lose by doing what she did, my friend. Her husband's business could come under tax reviews. They could be slapped with fines for this and that. She was called SRK's keep on social media. 

Forget Swara. Maybe she was being political. Tanisha, Raveena (who's actually a BJP supporter and an A-lister), Pooja Bedi also supported Aryan and SRK.

Kamaal Khan tweeted relentlessly.

A-lister or not, these people risked something with their support. Much more than Hrithik in fact. 

Who's coming to KRK's support? Who's going to help Pooja or Tanisha? What happens to Raveena's standing in her party? What happens when NCB decides to go after Juhi's children who also live in India?

C'mon. Hrthik is a nice guy from all appearances, but what's the need to minimize what other people did to prop him up?

Apko itna kya issue hai merko ye samjhao pahle 

Mai ek statement bola aur uske liye kuchh examples list kiya 

Statement - Hrithik supports people in industry 

Example - Aryan Khan, LSC, MNIK, Padmavat etc 

Isme ek ko lekar baki ko ignore karne ka reason merko do 

Salman aur srk bahut time se friends hain 

Salman,Srk aur Juhi ka close relationship hai, ab apna family friends help karengey isme upar niche kuchh nahi hai, wo aur Hrithik ek category me nahi ate for srk 

Baki to Karan bhi Aryan ka friend hai Aryan aur srk uske party me bhi gaye the matlab wo bhi behind the scene support kiya hai Aryan ko lekin wo bhi family friend me gin lo 

Family friend aur Hrithik ke support me antar hai ki nahi? 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So your saying Salman/Juhi being Srk friends means their support is not as special ? 

If anything I could say Hrithik came out and tweeted to keep his own name in the news. What you say as putting differences aside I see as getting his name out there 🤷‍♂️  

Nahi mai bol raha hu ki wo support karengey kyonki wo log friends hain, agar friends support nahi karenge to kon karega? 

Mai Hrithik ka baat kar raha tha ki wo openly support karta hai relationship ho ya na ho jaise wo dusron ko bhi kiya hai 

Apka views apna hai mai isme koi input nahi de sakta