Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

This reminded me of that MTV clip (like a meme or something) that used to play in ad breaks: "ONE TIGHT SLAP". It played in my head when I watched the clip.😆

OH MY GOD

Agla level obsession ka. You are the only one chattering about her in Bollywood. In every episode of your chat show turned adult show. And anyone who wants to butter you just plays along.

I think 98% of my Alia hate is coz of KJo🤣

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dumpehathauda

People watch his interviews because he namedrops, that's his brand. 

I personally watch his interviews because of the stars who come to the show and to get some gossip etc. Its fun and light hearted. Nothing against the show

But the blatant Alia-fication of KWK is getting ridiculous. Like outrightly asking Kriti that are you jealous/insecure of someone like Alia who is being hailed as the greatest actress is just ridiculous. I actually think Alia is a really good actress, but propping her like this in every KWK episode is getting super cringe

Originally posted by: Cocomelon

Waise kar lene do taarif...he may not get that opportunity after Brahmastra release ðŸ˜†

I dont think Alia is going to face the brunt of Brahmastra failure - the mob is going to be after RK, KJo and Ayan. 

e1t53e thumbnail

Got to love Kriti’s response though putting the stress on how getting such a good opportunity to act is important for an actor to be able to deliver a good performance. 

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I personally watch his interviews because of the stars who come to the show and to get some gossip etc. Its fun and light hearted. Nothing against the show

But the blatant Alia-fication of KWK is getting ridiculous. Like outrightly asking Kriti that are you jealous/insecure of someone like Alia who is being hailed as the greatest actress is just ridiculous. I actually think Alia is a really good actress, but propping her like this in every KWK episode is getting super cringe

Was not talking about the show though. In general people feel he is interesting coz he talks about other people. 

The pattern: 

image-2022-09-01-185149418

Edited by dumpehathauda - 1 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He really doesn't get how much people get turned off by alia because of him. He also doesn't get how much people hate the elitism, nepotism he and alia represent. Clearly,  he can never read the room and back down. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Was not talking about the show though. But in general people feel he is interesting coz he talks about other people. 

The pattern: 

He turned 50 this year. He thinks he is a teenager.

Was not talking about the show though. But in general people feel he is interesting coz he talks about other people. 

The pattern: 

hahaha got it 

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

He really doesn't get how much people get turned off by alia because of him. He also doesn't get how much people hate the elitism, nepotism he and alia represent. Clearly,  he can never read the room and back down. 

I feel like he purposely goes against the room to make the headlines - going simply by the number of times he has self referenced nepotism and trolling on KWK and then concluding with a "I dont care about it .."