Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I won't say anything about this guy but I loved Kriti's response. To grow as a performer, you need an opportunity. Alia Bhatt is handed those opportunities on a platter. Kriti is not. How could she match that distinction?

vishaka29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Alia is a good actor just like many other good actors in the industry. There have been many just as good as her or better than her and KJO behaving like she is next best thing since sliced bread is really working against her forget audience aren't these stars getting irritated I am sure they have huge egos anyway. 

Edited by vishaka29 - 1 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't know why even Kriti went though. KJo probably only invited her so that he can put Alia on a pedestal and show Kriti in bad light. 

She should have rejected his invite like Shraddha has. In fact, all outsider actresses should avoid going on KWK. At least then this man might learn a lesson.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So this 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 kjo papa is telling that aloo a balika vadhu is the best of bestest actress of india. Wrong there are much better and much bigger actresses then her n this is not new for u cuz earlier u used to do it with that Srk right. Both r overrated n do overacting with passion right. Cuz both needs dhrama to sell there movies right . Whenever there will be the name of two shady persons in urduwood that will be always u + ur both favorites n they r aloo n this Srk. Both of these fans brings earlier videos of actors/actresses where they r praising them to skies cuz it satisfies there egos. Waiting for the day when aloo will have to departure her career from urduwood + Srk's career has been doomed from many years back n I will pray it will never revived again. 

Edited by Vickat_4evr - 1 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I really like Alia as an actor

But this idiot is making me dislike her. dude needs to layoff with the name dropping in every episode

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wo bolte he na...Sau sonar ki, ek lauhar ki πŸ˜†

Karan kept going on and on... Kriti's response destroyed all his narrative...I would love to have such opportunities. πŸ₯³

Eydis thumbnail

I feel he hates Alia more than he love Alia πŸ€” 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Itna toh Ranbir bhi alia ka naam nahi leta , jitna nakli jo papa leta hai.  I am sure it was kjo's idea to get aloo pregnant , so biru had to marry her. 

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I really like Alia as an actor

But this idiot is making me dislike her. dude needs to layoff with the name dropping in every episode

People watch his interviews because he namedrops, that's his brand. 

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vickat_4evr

So this 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 kjo papa is telling that aloo a balika vadhu is the best of bestest actress of india. Wrong there are much better and much bigger actresses then her n this is not new for u cuz earlier u used to do it with that Srk right. Both r overrated n do overacting with passion right. Cuz both needs dhrama to sell there movies right . Whenever there will be the name of two shady persons in urduwood that will be always u + ur both favorites n they r aloo n this Srk. Both of these fans brings earlier videos of actors/actresses where they r praising them to skies cuz it satisfies there egos. Waiting for the day when aloo will have to departure her career from urduwood + Srk's career has been doomed from many years back n I will pray it will never revived again. 

are you saying that kjo made srk career?? πŸ€ͺdude it’s the other way around…

And comparing aliaa to SRK? You are giving her way too much importance… this is like kjo behavior…

Are you ACTUALLY going to include srk in your prayers? πŸ˜³ Matlab itna bhi kya srk personally did to you?….apkay ghar ki bell baja k bhaag gaya?