Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Leads ka dubbing is fine but for other characters it is looking wierd and low quality.. And beech beech mein yeh written slides kya hai interrupting the video.. 

In South languages it looked well... Idk I find it underwhelming in Hindi... I hope in movie dubbing  will be good.... At this rate I'm wondering  they will ruin the songs too.. In Telugu songs, vocals were amazing.. Music is the soul of this film, I hope they retained the same singers. 

And man it's too late to release the trailer just before the day of release.. It shows how they rushed it in short span of time and that explains the low quality. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They shouldve just let it remain an OTT release.

I heard people from PEN watched the film, loved it, and decided to dubb and release it in Hindi. This is not being done by the actual producers. 

Dubbing never looks good and releasing the trailer less than 24 hours before the film is a joke. 

The film did so well in South, now they will ruin its record.

For some reason I dont like DQ's Hindi films. Though I absolutely adore the guy.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Have heard Kaun ho tum, kya ho tum so many times in Brahmastra that now when they are asking kaun hai Sita kaun hai Ram, toh bas apne aap hi hansi si choot rahi hai. ðŸ˜ƒ

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

They shouldve just let it remain an OTT release.

I heard people from PEN watched the film, loved it, and decided to dubb and release it in Hindi. This is not being done by the actual producers. 

Dubbing never looks good and releasing the trailer less than 24 hours before the film is a joke. 

The film did so well in South, now they will ruin its record.

For some reason I dont like DQ's Hindi films. Though I absolutely adore the guy.

@bold

After looking at the Hindi trailer Even I feel the same. It should have just released in OTT.  It looks too under quality.. It's better to watch in South languages with English subtitles than this dubbed one! 

At this rate I'm wondering How is Karthikeya-2 dubbing in Hindi? 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Flyhigh_9

@bold

After looking at the Hindi trailer Even I feel the same. It should have just released in OTT.  It looks too under quality.. It's better to watch in South languages with English subtitles than this dubbed one! 

At this rate I'm wondering How is Karthikeya-2 dubbing in Hindi? 

@bold its good actually. its done by the makers itself. nikhil dubbed for himself

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What was that? I understood nothing. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜•

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cocomelon

What was that? I understood nothing. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜•

Watch the Telugu trailer you may understand😆

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuvama_Doob_Jao

@bold its good actually. its done by the makers itself. nikhil dubbed for himself

What about RRR dubbing ? SR is also from same pen house productions which owned RRR in Hindi. Now after looking at SR hindi trailer I'm wondering how is the dubbing for RRR. 

Edited by Flyhigh_9 - 1 years ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Flyhigh_9

Watch the Telugu trailer you may understand😆

Is it with subtitles? Else Dimag ka dahi ho jayega ðŸ˜›