Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Hey bhagwannnnn!! Yeh Maine kya dekh liya?!?! 
Cornea transplant karwana padega… aur jo time waste hua uska alag!!

Kyun data ya wi-fi waste nahi hua

Jitna minutes phone use hua wo battery bhi toh waste hua na

Watch it on mute aur bhi Hey bhagwaaan moment hoga

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

It seems HUM wants us to love Ali Rehman so brought an actor whom we will dislike more aur hum Ali Rehman ko miss kareismiley36

We will never going to like this Ali Rehman πŸ˜‘

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

It seems HUM wants us to love Ali Rehman so brought an actor whom we will dislike more aur hum Ali Rehman ko miss kareismiley36

I don't think so . Coz Bilal is their fav too.. they kept trying to convince him to do a drama since a long time I suppose .πŸ˜ƒ

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

I don't think so . Coz Bilal is their fav too.. they kept trying to convince him to do a drama since a long time I suppose .smiley4

HUM has average actors as their favsmiley44

awida thumbnail

HUM has average actors as their favsmiley44

Hum has the habit of introducing famous ppl on screen, like singers, movie stars, starkids, top models, stage actors, social media stars.. It is a delight to watch fresh faces, but sometimes mediocre acting spoil their dramas.πŸ˜’

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hum has the habit of introducing famous ppl on screen, like singers, movie stars, starkids, top models, stage actors, social media stars.. It is a delight to watch fresh faces, but sometimes mediocre acting spoil their dramas.πŸ˜’

It nice of them to introduce variety of actors, hum introduced many new actors. And that's great initiative but what the need of repeating same actor again and again 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

It nice of them to introduce variety of actors, hum introduced many new actors. And that's great initiative but what the need of repeating same actor again and again 

Yes. Repeating those actors who failed to impress is very bad of HUM. I remember repeating Zahid in many of their dramas, but Zahid deserves it. Ali Rehman is repeated without a reason. Also Syed Jibran starring in 2 of their on air dramas is surprising, coz he doesn't have that hero value.πŸ˜•

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

We will never going to like this Ali Rehman πŸ˜‘

True. But I used to like him in Diyar e dil😭

mala06 thumbnail

Wish they had cast Azaan sami Khan instead of Bilal. Mayan and Azaan had so much chemistry in one single song.

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

True. But I used to like him in Diyar e dil😭

Everybody loved him as sohaib. It was actually a well written character and farhat k heroes are always likeable plus director was good.