FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/LKZb3AQmeMc 

🤣 Career best performance by Katrina Kaif 

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

JJ’s whole promotional strategy was going for banter/ face off between the leads because they came off from break up no one was gonna buy ‘he has the cutest boxer’ bullshit. 

Half of the interviews they were on purpose being rude to each other ( Also given the nature of break up actors must have ‘felt’ some of the dialogues in the moment lol) but audience was gullible to believe whatever they were saying at face value and obviously any reason to bash Ranbir is welcomed . 😂

Edited by LilBitOfAlexis - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

JJ’s whole promotional strategy was going for banter/ face off between the leads because they came off from break up no one was gonna buy ‘he has the cutest boxer’ bullshit. 

Half of the interviews they were on purpose being rude to each other ( Also given the nature of break up actors must have ‘felt’ some of the dialogues in the moment lol) but audience was gullible to believe whatever they were saying at face value and obviously any reason to bash Ranbir is welcomed . 😂

🤣 

Apko bhi pata hai isme kand bira ke hi hai aur bashing usi ka ho sakta hai nahi? Kya save karne ka try Kiya 

Mai appreciate karta lekin last line se bahut obvious kar diya apne apna ye attempt 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My God! So much bitterness between them.

I actually feel bad for anyone who’s going through a break up and is compelled to give interviews together. Just watching these interviews is traumatic, not funny.

I am sure that Katrina would have murdered RK multiple times during these interviews in her head. 

They obviously cannot stand each other here. The press would have had a field day!

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

My God! So much bitterness between them.

I actually feel bad for anyone who’s going through a break up and is compelled to give interviews together. Just watching these interviews is traumatic, not funny.

I am sure that Katrina would have murdered RK multiple times during these interviews in her head. 

They obviously cannot stand each other here. The press would have had a field day!

Katrina bas nahi lekin Katrina ke jo friends the jaise Alia aur Varun ye log bhi bahut bitter the towards ranbir

Alia aur Varun to kwk dekhna dono ranbir ke liye negative aur Katrina ke liye positive bol rahe the 

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

🤣 

Apko bhi pata hai isme kand bira ke hi hai aur bashing usi ka ho sakta hai nahi? Kya save karne ka try Kiya 

Mai appreciate karta lekin last line se bahut obvious kar diya apne apna ye attempt 

I’m not naive, JJ promotions clips have been used her and Twitter for RK bashing since ages. Given the current scenario, doesn’t take Sherlock to figure out you see ?

My attempt was just as obvious as your attempt to open the topic ðŸ˜ƒ

Also again, it is pretty straightforward as to why would PH and marketing team of a movie allow their main leads to behave like this ? 

Edited by LilBitOfAlexis - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

I’m not naive, JJ promotions clips have been used her and Twitter ko RK bashing since ages. Given the current scenario, doesn’t take Sherlock to figure out you see ?

My attempt was just as obvious as your attempt to open the topic ðŸ˜ƒ

Also again, it is pretty straightforward as to why would PH and marketing team of a movie allow their main leads to behave like this ? 

2 videos dala hu meri taraf se koi take nahi hai to ye depend karta hai logo par jo comment karenge ki unko kisko kya bolna hai 

Mai kisi ke mouth me words nahi daal raha 

Aur agar marketing team ka hi strategy hota to fir only Ranbir ki bashing nahi hoti na? ðŸ¤£ apna hero ko nicha dikhayega producer

Producer to Ranbir bhi hai 

Bira ka bashing hota hai kyonki ye uska harkatein hain 

Usko marketing team ka gimmick bata kar save karne ka try Karo 

shayad koi believe kar le 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

How can I miss these videos when I was bashing JJ back then? ðŸ˜†

I would have done RIOTS with these ðŸ¤ª

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Katrina bas nahi lekin Katrina ke jo friends the jaise Alia aur Varun ye log bhi bahut bitter the towards ranbir

Alia aur Varun to kwk dekhna dono ranbir ke liye negative aur Katrina ke liye positive bol rahe the 

And then Ranbir smiled at Alia one day and … 

530AB5FD-39E3-4994-931A-BE5E5A092DBA.jpeg