Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Just binge watched it, just can’t get over how amazing Of an actor Shefali is !! She is one of the finest, her command Over Hindi/English is also amazing.

I loved it, can’t wait for season 3.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It is good but not as good as Season 1.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I wish it had more episodes. The cast is the best part and everything abut the show is amazing. 

Nutellatoast thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just binge watched it. What an absolute delight watching this- the story, the cast, the execution…everything is top notch. The whole cast excellent, but I must mention what a force to reckon with  Shefali Shah is. Just wow. What a shame that Bollywood can’t respect actors like these and would rather waste resources and time on sometimes undeserving people. I wish to see more of shefali, she has my heart. 

I can’t wait for season 3 already….don’t disappoint me Netflix. 

*potential spoiler ahead*

the girl playing Karishma/Lata solanki…brilliant work from her too. So chilling. 

Edited by Nutellatoast - 1 years ago
Guinea thumbnail

Saw it yesterday .. superb show ,brilliant acting and again a story completely based on facts 

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Hubby and I just binge watched this... 3am put.   Was soo good.  Cannot wait for it to come back with another season 

priya185 thumbnail

I loved the show

It was nice to see two women against each other usually it is a male criminal and DCP. In my opinion killing/ rape can never be justified so glad they showed that she didn’t have a coherent reason 

Great acting by Shefali, the actress who played Lata. Rajesh, Rasika and Adil were also good

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I feel this season didn't have much content. They shot it well. The whole cast did a fab job. Still, just 5 episodes kind of left you wanting more.

Shefali shah, Rajesh Tailang, Rasika duggal, Anurag arora, all did wonderful work.