Why Krishna sided with Arjun??

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I seriously want to know the answer of this question cause I can’t see beyond Arjun’s playboy ways. In Tv shows Krishna was constantly saying that Pandavas are the embodiment of Dharma. But how? Arjun could not even respect his wife enough to not go for a second marriage, he called his wife a Daan as far as the show is considered, he couldn’t even take stand for his wife when she was staked by Yudhisthira. Then they go on to show that Arjuna never loved Subhadra and he married her just because she was Krishna’s sister. He was always belittling karna just because of his caste but suddenly changes his tunes when he got to know he is his brother. In original MB he almost killed and fully insulted Yudhisthira when Yudhisthira cursed him for not killing Karna? He could stand against Yudhisthira when Yudhisthira insulted his bow but not when Yudhisthira insulted his wife by staking her. Then during MorDhwaja episode it was clear that he was too high on victory and that’s why Krishna had to do all the drama of killing an innocent child just to break his superficial ego. Where is that Dharma of Arjuna, the makers of the show were constantly bragging about?

Yudhisthira staked his wife and married his younger brother’s wife who was like his younger sister. He staked his brothers just to satisfy his ego that he follows the path of Dharma no matter what? Bheem too insulted his elder brother just because he was from Lower caste and same goes with Nakul. 

I really want to see that Dharma which was represented by the Pandavas, may be I am missing the main point everyone else is seeing so please help me. And I am posting this question here cause I don’t know where else to post😅

And Neha and Rakhi, please tag the members of Mahabharat forum and anyone else who can explain about this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

I seriously want to know the answer of this question cause I can’t see beyond Arjun’s playboy ways. In Tv shows Krishna was constantly saying that Pandavas are the embodiment of Dharma. But how? Arjun could not even respect his wife enough to not go for a second marriage, he called his wife a Daan as far as the show is considered, he couldn’t even take stand for his wife when she was staked by Yudhisthira. Then they go on to show that Arjuna never loved Subhadra and he married her just because she was Krishna’s sister. He was always belittling karna just because of his caste but suddenly changes his tunes when he got to know he is his brother. In original MB he almost killed and fully insulted Yudhisthira when Yudhisthira cursed him for not killing Karna? He could stand against Yudhisthira when Yudhisthira insulted his bow but not when Yudhisthira insulted his wife by staking her. Then during MorDhwaja episode it was clear that he was too high on victory and that’s why Krishna had to do all the drama of killing an innocent child just to break his superficial ego. Where is that Dharma of Arjuna, the makers of the show were constantly bragging about?

Yudhisthira staked his wife and married his younger brother’s wife who was like his younger sister. He staked his brothers just to satisfy his ego that he follows the path of Dharma no matter what? Bheem too insulted his elder brother just because he was from Lower caste and same goes with Nakul. 

I really want to see that Dharma which was represented by the Pandavas, may be I am missing the main point everyone else is seeing so please help me. And I am posting this question here cause I don’t know where else to post😅

And Neha and Rakhi, please tag the members of Mahabharat forum and anyone else who can explain about this.

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

reply kaha se doon show ka emin justify nehi karungi kyuon ki Swastik killed Arjun character to establish ArDi relationship

now for Real Arjun, Subhadra, Draupadi, Yudisthir there r reason if u want will elaborate that 

y what happened what Swastik or any other show did that blunder 

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

reply kaha se doon show ka emin justify nehi karungi kyuon ki Swastik killed Arjun character to establish ArDi relationship

now for Real Arjun, Subhadra, Draupadi, Yudisthir there r reason if u want will elaborate that 

y what happened what Swastik or any other show did that blunder 

Kuch bhi chalega, I want to make the sense of Dharma they all talked about😅

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rani dear, here I am to clear a few of your doubts. ❤️ 

Nobody in the MB is entirely black or white. They are all shades of gray, and everyone had his own flaws. This was Yudhistir’s weakness. He erred. Badly. Later on, he learned the game of dice, mastered it too, a point that is seldom spoken of.  But at that point he had erred, no question. He continued his gambling  after this?! Yes, that is his blunder. He played again, he suffered yet another defeat, forfeited his kingdom and everything, and spent 12 years in exile in the forest with his brothers and wife. He engaged in war with Duryodhan and other cousins in an effort to regain his realm. 

This is the whole point of the MB in a way to show how flawed humans can overcome their flaws and become better versions of themselves. In contrast, Dury/ Dushy/ Karna steadily kept compounding their mistakes, never learning, never accepting they were wrong. They became worse and worse versions of themselves. 

Yudhiṣṭhira played dice regularly for one year with Virāṭa Rāja during ajñāta vāsa/incognito living. It seems he, just like King Nala learned and excelled in the game, may be to challenge again and counter Śakuni’s skills after the end of their vanavāsa for the sake of winning the lost kingdom without bloodshed!  

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

Kuch bhi chalega, I want to make the sense of Dharma they all talked about😅

okay, will do 😆

but careful for the bloodshed can happen here as this is very tricky topic😆

Yudhisthir vs Arjun

Draupadi Arjun vs SubhadraArjun 😆

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nobody in the MB is entirely black or white. They are all shades of gray, and everyone had his own flaws. This was Yudhistir’s weakness. He erred. Badly. Later on, he learned the game of dice, mastered it too, a point that is seldom spoken of.  But at that point he had erred, no question. He continued his gambling  after this?! Yes, that is his blunder. He played again, he suffered yet another defeat, forfeited his kingdom and everything, and spent 12 years in exile in the forest with his brothers and wife. He engaged in war with Duryodhan and other cousins in an effort to regain his realm. 

This is the whole point of the MB in a way to show how flawed humans can overcome their flaws and become better versions of themselves. In contrast, Dury/ Dushy/ Karna steadily kept compounding their mistakes, never learning, never accepting they were wrong. They became worse and worse versions of themselves. 

Yudhiṣṭhira played dice regularly for one year with Virāṭa Rāja during ajñāta vāsa/incognito living. It seems he, just like King Nala learned and excelled in the game, may be to challenge again and counter Śakuni’s skills after the end of their vanavāsa for the sake of winning the lost kingdom without bloodshed!  

bold this main thing we should learn from our puranas but unfortunately today's generation turn everything romantically thanks to all TV shows 

bold underline right u r ....

the moment we will see it that way, we will get it n Dharma n who is right n wrong situation is what everything corelated with each other..

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

okay, will do 😆

but careful for the bloodshed can happen here as this is very tricky topic😆

Yudhisthir vs Arjun

Draupadi Arjun vs SubhadraArjun 😆

Merko vs nahi chahiye bas yeh janna hai ki jab koi Arjun ke flaws point out karta hai toh baaki log kehte hai ki agar Arjun Adharm karta toh sab uski taarif karte and all, jaake Dhrama padho😂

Merko sach mein usme koi dharma nazar nahi aaya jisko Mahabharat ka basis banaya gaya hai ki yeh throne ki ladayi thi meri nazron mein jis par sirf bheeshma ka haq tha.

Ab opinions hai toh different bhi honge but yeh mera hai🤷‍♀️

Edited by Rani_Sahiba - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

@Rani_Sahiba --Yudhisthira staked his wife and married his younger brother’s wife who was like his younger sister.

I am trying to answer your questions,  with reference from the Vyas Mahabharata. 

Here is the answer-- Because of Kunti's misunderstanding, Yudhishthira and his siblings had a polyamorous marriage with Draupadi, the princess of Panchala. 

Because of Veda Vyas, Due to Veda Vyas' order, who is their ancestor, gave him/ them the order to wed Draupadi in order to maintain the brothers'  as they are well-known as raging lions by having the intelligent Draupadi in their lives as a unifying force. 

Because of Lord Shiva, who granted Draupadi the boon of having five excellent men  for which she performed the Tapasya in her previous birth. 

It was enjoined by Lord Krishna, who wanted to use her as a sacred fire to clear the sin from this world. 

Then the 5 brothers agreed to marry Draupadi 

Yes, for normal beings it is sin. 

But with Divine blessings Draupadi came to this world for a specific reason. After spending a year with one Pandava, she used to put herself in a corner of the palace for 1 month, only after the next menstrual cycle, [ to ruled out that she wasn't pregnant with her previous relationship] she used to perform certain Yanjnas , and with a walk on the fire, to purify herself and then used to allow the next brother. 

To be continued....

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

@bold right bro, but isn’t this is essence of human life, learn from past, learn from your mistake and that is how you would be better human being.

I don’t have much knowledge of Dharma and all but what I understand about Dharma is that it means you stand with right and against wrong, even if it is your loved ones who are on the wrong side. Dharma means compassion that you understand the pain of others and do something for the world not for your selfish reasons. And main part is that Dharma is your duty, like a king’s duty is to protect his subjects and to work for their betterment, A husband’s dharma is to stand with and up for his wife and vice versa, to respect each other and like this with every relationship comes it’s own form of duty. And if we see in this sense were they dharmic?? I am not siding with anybody as I know they all committed some crimes but I just want to know the reason behind why people thinks Arjun was the only one who followed Dharma or the Pandavas were the embodiment of Dharma. 

They all had their fair share of mistakes, Bhishma never corrected his mistakes but still people says he was with Dharma but the only applaud worthy thing he did was the oath and even that was selfish on his part, to make his father happy he sacrificed the happiness and welfare of his people which was his duty as a crown Prince.

I think I wrongly framed my question as my question was not about Pandavas vs Kauravas, it was only about the what was the Dharma on the basis of which Krishna sided with them??