Rocky you dont deserve

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Rocky sorry to say you don't  deserve the attention that you are getting from pavi and pi to be honest πŸ˜†

Such a guy who switches likes pendulum between multiple girls as if ladki nahi kapda ho πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That's why he is called Rangeela

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rani is not really interested in him. She has ulterior motive. She wants to make him a pishach. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Rani is not really interested in him. She has ulterior motive. She wants to make him a pishach. 

thank god she isn't  i was actually thinking either he will agree because he is angry or he is hypnotised by pi. 

I am not sure if tomorrow they will show as rocky will not agree. But those creepy expressions definitely haunt me πŸ˜†

urmita thumbnail

Seriously...I mean Rani is the Pishachini here...But out of the 3, Rocky is the weirdest one...πŸ€ͺ

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Seriously...I mean Rani is the Pishachini here...But out of the 3, Rocky is the weirdest one...πŸ€ͺ

he is such a joker. God save us from him. PI and pavi deserves some one better. πŸ˜†

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

thank god she isn't  i was actually thinking either he will agree because he is angry or he is hypnotised by pi. 

I am not sure if tomorrow they will show as rocky will not agree. But those creepy expressions definitely haunt me πŸ˜†

Why should she be Interested in him right away? Speaking of which even he is interested in Rani just to become rich now isn't he? So if they get married by chance it will become like a give and take relationship.

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sacchi! I mean Pavitra is so sorted and classy - he is like a joker next to her. Rani is Pishachini so yeah, obviously not the end game. Unless both become pishach and want to spend half the episode laughing maniacally!

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalegirl

Sacchi! I mean Pavitra is so sorted and classy - he is like a joker next to her. Rani is Pishachini so yeah, obviously not the end game. Unless both become pishach and want to spend half the episode laughing maniacally!

usko Pishach hi bana do phir...kya pata tab shayad thoda dhang k kapde pahen le, joker dikhna stop ho jae...I have no idea how can Pavitra like a guy who looks and behaves so ajeeb all time🀣

Rein123 thumbnail

usko Pishach hi bana do phir...kya pata tab shayad thoda dhang k kapde pahen le, joker dikhna stop ho jae...I have no idea how can Pavitra like a guy who looks and behaves so ajeeb all time🀣

Don't worry end mein Rani will become human like how the pishach in N Dsilva's novel tried to become one or how abhay became human at the end of PKYEK.