i agree 😆 pavithra has some issue with her eye 😆usko Pishach hi bana do phir...kya pata tab shayad thoda dhang k kapde pahen le, joker dikhna stop ho jae...I have no idea how can Pavitra like a guy who looks and behaves so ajeeb all time🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
i agree 😆 pavithra has some issue with her eye 😆usko Pishach hi bana do phir...kya pata tab shayad thoda dhang k kapde pahen le, joker dikhna stop ho jae...I have no idea how can Pavitra like a guy who looks and behaves so ajeeb all time🤣
Oh u want Rani to become human and have happy ending with Rocky huh😆like Abhiya...like the idea...
Don't worry end mein Rani will become human like how the pishach in N Dsilva's novel tried to become one or how abhay became human at the end of PKYEK.
RN, I'm shipping Piku with Rani. I want Rangeela to give us a lesbian pair 😏.
Oh u want Rani to become human and have happy ending with Rocky huh😆like Abhiya...like the idea...
I think it should be doable. Vampires can become human in ITV
Rocky is overacting, he behaves as a joker.
Even his so called love/attraction for Piku is whimsical. Is a flipper, casanova behaviour.