Rajjo ki Kahani

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So, I started watching this series and overall, pretty good. I kinda get the typical Gul Khan series aura.πŸ˜†

//Spoilers Ahead//

We have Rajjo, a bubbly, poor, village girl who loves to sprint. Rajjo lives with her mother and her mother hates Rajjo's love for sprinting. Apparently, Rajjo's mother, Manorama was a state level champion sprinter but her dreams got shattered when her coach sexually assualted her and made her pregnant and denied taking responsibilty of the child. Rajjo doesn't know any of this nor does her mother tell her anything. I think Rajjo also doesn't know about her mother being a state champion. Both mother and daughter loves each other immensely and Manorama doesn't want her child to get her same fate so she restricts Rajjo's love for running.

Next we have Arjun Thakur, a serious, rich, city boy. Arjun doesn't play around and also has dreams of going to America. They have a fertilizer business and that's how this rich boy comes to Rajjo's village. They are the ones supplying the fertilizers in the village. Arjun has a mother, Madhu who is really possessive of Arjun. So, something really bad happened some time ago in the Thakur family and she is very much scared and anxious of that particular incident. But, this concern is only for Arjun as she also has another son, Arjun's elder brother, Chirag and she is not bothered about him apparently. Infact, Chirag's wife herself will tell about this discrimination to the father, Prathab, and he just nods to it. I have a feeling Chirag is not their biological son but let's see what it is. So anyway, Chirag's wife has a father Pushkar and he is a family friend and very close to the Thakurs. Guess who is this Pushkar guy. The same coach who molested Manorama. What are the odds? So, This guy is Rajjo's biological father and she has a half sister. They are going to be negative characters, I'm sure. I can see a familiar pseudo Imlie plot going to happen. 

Rajjo and Arjun are already not on friendly terms so we might get some tashan. When Rajjo meets the thakur clan, that's when the real drama starts. Specially when Arjun is to get married to a girl named Urvashi.πŸ˜†

In conclusion, We have the  poor, chirpy, illiterate girl x rich, broody, educated boy concept.  Yes, typical SP series.πŸ€ͺ A flood had occurred in Rajjo's village and she will seek help from Arjun, or more specifically his suitcase, I guess. And then, I think based on the synopsis he will help her get to her mother. Oh, I hope nothing happens to the mother. 

Well, buckle up for one hell of a ride.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Makayla200231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Do u think arjun will marry the girl hes supposed to be engaged to or will they make him have 2 wife's. I hope not. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Makayla200231

Do u think arjun will marry the girl hes supposed to be engaged to or will they make him have 2 wife's. I hope not. 

i don't think there will be any bigamy angle to the story. So, no two wives, Just arjun marrying rajjo and helping her to fulfill her dreams of becoming an athlete. πŸ˜Š

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Oh, I hope not too. We have already seen that.πŸ˜† Maybe they might get engaged but will not marry? We have to wait for the episodes for that. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Can't trust SP. They can do anything for ratings but I hope they learnt from the mistake of KKIS and this one doesnt suffer the same fate😑

MochaQueen thumbnail

I wonder why he will help her? He didn't seem too fond of her in promos.πŸ˜†

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Can't trust SP. They can do anything for ratings but I hope they learnt from the mistake of KKIS and this one doesnt suffer the same fate😑

Omg Yes! KKIS became a nightmare after some time. I have a little hope that the story might not go as bizarre as that as this is not ghum pH but I too don't trust sitara.

Though I wonder why did they give this series this cursed timeslot?

Edited by Plvs-Vltrx - 1 years ago
dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I wonder why he will help her? He didn't seem too fond of her in promos.πŸ˜†

I think he is forced to help her. He didn't seem to know she was in his suitcase. And who knows, for sometime, he'd give her the cold shoulder but dheere dheere Rajjo will warm his icy cold heart.πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

Omg Yes! KKIS became a nightmare after some time. I have a little hope that the story might not go as bizarre as that as this is not ghum pH but I too don't trust sitara.

Though I wonder why did they give this series this cursed timeslot?

They are trying their best to beat UdaariyaanπŸ˜† I hope this gets at least 1.3

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Angel_Shweta]

i don't think there will be any bigamy angle to the story. So, no two wives, Just arjun marrying rajjo and helping her to fulfill her dreams of becoming an athlete. πŸ˜Š

[/QUOTE   Aapke muh me ghee saakar … I hope this happens but makers have fun killing our dreams πŸ˜†