astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I felt bad that she got eliinated but if she cannot even put any efforts because of whatever reason, then I feel it's better that she leaves than even guys like Pratik who really want to stay on the show. Sriti seemed disinterested and probably demotivated. So, if she didn't want to stay, it's better someone else gets a chance. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

But why did she suddenly think like this?? Fear fanda stunts mein to pehle bhi ayi hai that time she didn't lose her confidence. And it's so amusing that contestants like pratik and rajiv are getting saved, pratik was given another chance inspite of aborting, nishant inspite of aborting a stunt was given a chance but contestant like aneri who never aborted or felt weak just lost by luck she was straight eliminated?? Makers are really very fairđź‘Ź. This show is heading towards another garbage like bb 

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

But why did she suddenly think like this?? Fear fanda stunts mein to pehle bhi ayi hai that time she didn't lose her confidence. And it's so amusing that contestants like pratik and rajiv are getting saved, pratik was given another chance inspite of aborting, nishant inspite of aborting a stunt was given a chance but contestant like aneri who never aborted or felt weak just lost by luck she was straight eliminated?? Makers are really very fairđź‘Ź. This show is heading towards another garbage like bb 

I think this is exactly the reason why she got demotivated. Seeing how weaker contestants were being kept. She said in the end that this show is about actions and consequences and since my action was to not perform the stunt, I'm eliminated. I thought it could be her indirect comment that people like Prateek are still here and still Rohit Shetty calls it a fair show. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: astha36

I think this is exactly the reason why she got demotivated. Seeing how weaker contestants were being kept. She said in the end that this show is about actions and consequences and since my action was to not perform the stunt, I'm eliminated. I thought it could be her indirect comment that people like Prateek are still here and still Rohit Shetty calls it a fair show. 

It's actually true and very evident in this season that your performance is not needed for staying here only kkk favouritism and to some extent your bad luck is needed 

priya185 thumbnail

yes it looked scripted to me too

she did all insect stunt fearlessly and this week she didn't even try properly. So unlike sriti to abort. Also she refused to let kanika save her