Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

I always wanted Ram to accept Pihu before knowing he was her father. So while I am excited about it. We all know Priya would say no given everything she knows like his evil family and all the other secrets. 

I think I wrote something similar in one of my OS not sure which one šŸ¤£. Ram saying this made Priya tell him the  Truth. I wish in the show atleast it makes Priya stop and realise that he still loves her a lot and maybe maybe she could stay with him. šŸ˜†

Itā€™s easy for Ram to love Pihu knowing she is his child but I have loved their journey so far. I donā€™t want Priya to tell him anything as of yet coz I donā€™t want someone to tamper with the DNA report. Let the truth come out organically now.

BlurredLines thumbnail

So the precap is after boxing match or before šŸ¤£

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Why are you scaring me. This can't happen šŸ„ŗ

I donā€™t either but the doctor was being shady. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I donā€™t either but the doctor was being shady. 

I really hope even DNA test come wrong. Ram trusts Priya over reports. That would just make his character arc remain the same but not sure šŸ˜†

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti81

The precap is really heartbreakingšŸ˜­!! He wants Priya and Pihu in his life inspite of the infidelity and Pihu's paternity being in question. His love is above and beyond those thingsā¤ļø!  Will Priya still not open up about Pihu's truth after this?? How can she still keep hiding the truth ?

Let the DNA report come out properly. I donā€™t want Brinda to think Pihu is not Ramā€™s child coz that will lead to further misunderstandings. I want both the report and Priyaā€™s truth to be out at the same time. Brinda got a doubt regarding Nandini. If the reports are positive then Brinda will defo believe Priya about Nandu.

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yesterday was Ram is an idiot session šŸ˜”. Today it is Poor Ram session šŸ„ŗ. The writers are playing with our emotions šŸ¤£

And we are a Yo-Yo in the hands of these idiots...oscillating between loving and hating Ram and Priya alternately!! But at least we are not biased towards just one of them, like in a certain other space where irrespective of what happens, there are well defined bashing camps for each leadšŸ¤£

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Usg95

Adi ka comic timing is so good šŸ¤£

Made me chuckle briefly even despite itā€™s super weird placement with everything else thatā€™s going in the lives of our lead couple

I donā€™t know what to make of BALHā€™s pacing. There are these MUs that have been going on forever with no movement whatsoever and yet some episodes seem to move rapidly from one scene to another. Of course still no actual progress but thatā€™s a bridge we crossed a long time ago šŸ˜†

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

I really hope even DNA test come wrong. Ram trusts Priya over reports. That would just make his character arc remain the same but not sure šŸ˜†

Not again re šŸ¤£ 

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Let the DNA report come out properly. I donā€™t want Brinda to think Pihu is not Ramā€™s child coz that will lead to further misunderstandings. I want both the report and Priyaā€™s truth to be out at the same time. Brinda got a doubt regarding Nandini. If the reports are positive then Brinda will defo believe Priya about Nandu.

Oh this would be awesome! Cause Brinda always had doubts about Nandu and if she becomes Priya's ally in this battle it will be more fun and chances of victory are far greater

BlurredLines thumbnail

Not again re šŸ¤£ 

But if Ram can ignore basic biological over Priya words. Why can't he ignore one DNA report šŸ¤£

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago