Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: vcs17

can never understand how kajol and even twinkle tolerate, 

which is why i find all the sm sermons and posts to show they are happy normal family especially by twinkle difficult to swallow

Kajol, Twinkle and now Alia. Seems like there’s training to be okay with and tolerate such stuff 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Kajol, Twinkle and now Alia. Seems like there’s training to be okay with and tolerate such stuff 

it is that emotional vs physical infidelity which they are ok with 

but reminds me of feudal times where kings had the head queen and harems where everyone was illegitimate 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i think kangana is/was desperate to become someones twinkie. That for her is the ultimate goal. Be the young wife of a older, rich successful divorced guy. Ppl whom she admires like sridevi, kareena have done that.BW top actresses were once famous for having second gand husbands. Thats what she thinks a successful actress does i guess. Waise bhi wo apni life ek "b grade" 90's movie ki tarah jeeti hai.

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janakai

i think kangana is/was desperate to become someones twinkie. That for her is the ultimate goal. Be the young wife of a older, rich successful divorced guy. Ppl whom she admires like sridevi, kareena have done that.BW top actresses were once famous for having second gand husbands. Thats what she thinks a successful actress does i guess. Waise bhi wo apni life ek "b grade" 90's movie ki tarah jeeti hai.

second hand*.....sry for the typo😅

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atominis

I really do not know why Kajol loves him so much till date and how the hell he manages to trap all girls, younger ones and what do they see in him! He has no looks, not even age on his side and has 2 kids, is married, still girls fall in his trap?

Beats me 🤦‍♀️

angel_demon thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I remember reading about it 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ajay is certified womanizer 

I wanted to use bad word but couldn’t 🤔

I just wonder why kajol tolerates this man and lives with him!

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

seen a number of couples living a life of lie like these bolly stars...mostly its the financial security, then for the kids sake too probably

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vcs17

can never understand how kajol and even twinkle tolerate, 

which is why i find all the sm sermons and posts to show they are happy normal family especially by twinkle difficult to swallow

The word is MONEY .

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We never know the truth of these rumours.
But it’s so hard to imagine Twinke who is so opinionated and a feminist….. that she would tolerate her husbands constant cheating.