Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

You guys do realize that Faisal was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia?  The entire family stood behind Aamir and wanted Faisal to receive his medical treatment, including Aamirs ex wife Reena who was already divorced by then. 

You guys really believe that Aamir Khan locked him up in a room and pumped him full of drugs?  And somehow no law enforcement establishment came to arrest Aamir and charge him?  Even after all these claims by Faisal?  You don’t think if there wasn’t enough evidence supporting Faisal’s mental health ailments, or if there was any evidence that Aamir was doing anything illegal or nefarious that the police wouldn’t have done something?  

You mean none of what Faisal is saying in these 2 videos is true?

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

But aamir's father also alleged same thing n later Faisal's custody was handed over to his father from aamir. May be Faisal had some kind of depression not schizophrenia but aamir didn't cared for him properly even after having his custody. Aamir himself accepted he ignored his own family over career. He never accepted he has a son abroad, took away LSC from his own son who was suited in the role. When he can be so shady with his own sons what he would have done to his brother.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/aamir-khan-s-brother-faissal-says-he-fears-his-family-after-what-they-did-to-him-reveals-why-he-ran-away-101630555890608.html 

His mother and sister sided with Amir's concerns.  Are they also shady - so shady they'd torture and ruin the life of a son and brother for some inexplicable reason?   The family reunited quickly after the court case and when his father died he moved back in with Amir - which seems to indicate he still needed a caretaker.     Would it be better if he died too early and alone like Parveen Babi?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: naaznin

But aamir's father also alleged same thing n later Faisal's custody was handed over to his father from aamir. May be Faisal had some kind of depression not schizophrenia but aamir didn't cared for him properly even after having his custody. Aamir himself accepted he ignored his own family over career. He never accepted he has a son abroad, took away LSC from his own son who was suited in the role. When he can be so shady with his own sons what he would have done to his brother.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/aamir-khan-s-brother-faissal-says-he-fears-his-family-after-what-they-did-to-him-reveals-why-he-ran-away-101630555890608.html 

OK first of all the fact that someone else had to have custody of Faisal should make it clear that the courts didn’t consider him healthy enough to live alone and make his own decisions. 

Aamir’s father was not on good terms with the rest of the family for years. I believe it was due to him taking a second wife which didn’t set well with Zeenat Khan/Hussein and her kids or the extended family. And I’m not sure but I think ultimately the disagreement regarding Faisal was the course of treatment he should be getting. 

Accepting that he wasn’t always there for his family and children is a far cry from being a criminal who holds his own brother hostage and drugs him. The child abroad being his is nothing more than conjuncture at this point. LSC was written by Atul Kulkurani for Aamir Khan. His son auditioned for it as an experiment and it was Aamir who considered giving him the part. But Atul and investors weren’t too keen on that idea.  

Aamir Khan maybe a control freak as an actor or a producer. He may not be a great father (though he seems close to his kids now specially his daughter). He’s probably not much as a husband either. But calling him shady and a criminal based on the words of a paranoid schizophrenic is really reaching. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

You mean none of what Faisal is saying in these 2 videos is true?

I don’t know if it’s 100% false. But it sounds like they are very much out of context. I don’t think Aamir could take the police to his brother’s house and have him transferred to a hospital without any reason. I don’t think the hospital would purposely make him sleep for 18-20 hours. I’m assuming  those were the medication side effects. And he was taken back to Aamir’s house probably because doctors didn’t deem him well enough to make his own decisions. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maybe he is crazy 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It’s scary how easily people can be made to believe the worst about someone without any proper proof even. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am finding this things by bjp bhakts sick now! 

I am getting sick infact by their activities..its frustrating! 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aamir's treatment of his brother was a known fact among old gossip members. Aamir also have a child with British lagaan actress.

The child's name is Jaan Khan and Aamir never accepted him. This is why Reena divorced him.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don’t know if it’s 100% false. But it sounds like they are very much out of context. I don’t think Aamir could take the police to his brother’s house and have him transferred to a hospital without any reason. I don’t think the hospital would purposely make him sleep for 18-20 hours. I’m assuming  those were the medication side effects. And he was taken back to Aamir’s house probably because doctors didn’t deem him well enough to make his own decisions. 

Merko truth maloom nahin. Lekin mamu ke closet mein itne skeletons, aur Faisal ke shabdon mein itne dard dekhke, main mamu ke claims ko 1 grain salt ke saath lenga. 

Filmy style mein bolenga toh Hindi pichchar mein jo bhot social activist hota hai, end mein wahich real villain nikaltay😛

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Time for another season of Satyameva jayate.