New here!! Looking for stories

Jodha005 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi everyone, my name is seerat. But my friends call me seera....

Some time a ago I had come across a ff, I don't know if it from this platform or something else.

So I need help looking for it.

In the FF; Rukaya's child never died - she gave birth to a girl. But because the baby wasn't a boy she refused to accept her. Hamida from before gives medicine to jodha and salima so they can give milk if rukaya was unable to....but salima was away or something and that leaves our jodha. Jodha feeds her and later raises her as her own child (yashoda). On the other hand rukaya doesn't feel an ounce of remorse for abandoning the child which leaves jalal angry.

Also any FFs in historical context but no hatred love stories. Something like dawn of princess or rose and storm. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jodha005

Some time a ago I had come across a ff, I don't know if it from this platform or something else.

In the FF; Rukaya's child never died - she gave birth to a girl. But because the baby wasn't a boy she refused to accept her. Hamida from before gives medicine to jodha and salima so they can give milk if rukaya was unable to....but salima was away or something and that leaves our jodha. Jodha feeds her and later raises her as her own child (yashoda). On the other hand rukaya doesn't feel an ounce of remorse for abandoning the child which leaves jalal angry.

Also any FFs in historical context but no hatred love stories. Something like dawn of princess or rose and storm. 

ishq saazish milan by zuytre (i guess)

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

@bold there are many!! do read Destined love by Shinning_Stuti or Shahzada of her dreams by Swissgerman 

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

its akdha ff kanha from abjeya