Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: mala06

Not for all. She is looking great in Meri Sehezadi. Also I saw some BTs of this show and she was looking great.

I doubt it but ill take your word for it๐Ÿ˜†

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: la_Reine

I doubt it but ill take your word for it๐Ÿ˜†

I will be waiting to know your reaction๐Ÿ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

I will be waiting to know your reaction๐Ÿ˜†

But i dont watch the show and neither do i plan to...so i just have to believe you๐Ÿ˜†

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

She recently  did plastic surger and is looking good now.

This makes me so sad that every time I like an actress because of her unconventional and unique beauty, she's not confident of her looks and does plastic surgery to look like the conventional beauty style.. I guess this is the 4th time that one of my favorite actresses has done this. 

I loved Sonia Mishal in Dumpukht Aatish-e-Ishq. At that time, she had a slender body and looked so graceful. In O Rangreza. she gained some weight but still looked pretty. 

In her recent drama with Urwa, it seems she has done something with her lips that changed her look. She didn't even had thin lips so I don't know why she used fillers for her already voluptious lips.. ๐Ÿ˜’

mala06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

This makes me so sad that every time I like an actress because of her unconventional and unique beauty, she's not confident of her looks and does plastic surgery to look like the conventional beauty style.. I guess this is the 4th time that one of my favorite actresses has done this. 

I loved Sonia Mishal in Dumpukht Aatish-e-Ishq. At that time, she had a slender body and looked so graceful. In O Rangreza. she gained some weight but still looked pretty. 

In her recent drama with Urwa, it seems she has done something with her lips that changed her look. She didn't even had thin lips so I don't know why she used fillers for her already voluptious lips.. ๐Ÿ˜’

Yes, I too don't like when actors resort to surgery. But, many actors are judged based on their looks. At least she is truthful and didn't hide it. 

mala06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

But i dont watch the show and neither do i plan to...so i just have to believe you๐Ÿ˜†

So why are you concerned about her looks๐Ÿ˜†?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Who are the other 3?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She was naturally beauty.. but her acting was not that good. She did good dramas, but failed to leave a long impression.. I got cold vibes from her.. she looks very serious. ๐Ÿค“

She wasn't getting much offers before, so maybe she thaught that changing her looks a bit may help her . Now she can't even talk proberly.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, I too don't like when actors resort to surgery. But, many actors are judged based on their looks. At least she is truthful and didn't hide it. 

But she denied having lip fillers.. she only admitted nose job.๐Ÿ˜†

mala06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

But she denied having lip fillers.. she only admitted nose job.๐Ÿ˜†

She denied it ? I didn't know๐Ÿ˜ฒ.