Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

The last part was love and wish them all the best ahead and they did really cry if felt so real 

do let me know the best of the whole show what was your experience and what touched you the most 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They did cry in real .Bina Aunty ( Manans mom) did confirm to some fan page. 

Suhani2 thumbnail

Yeah I also heard that 

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Last scene was love but I feel ending is incomplete. I mean after hug what will happen. Gg and Anu both went to k house or gg went to her new house and Anu to k family. They will live happily ever after or live happily but separately. Confused ending.

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mamta22

Last scene was love but I feel ending is incomplete. I mean after hug what will happen. Gg and Anu both went to k house or gg went to her new house and Anu to k family. They will live happily ever after or live happily but separately. Confused ending.

They will live together happily ever after. Gg said she came back because she wants to live with aapne and she was still wearing MS and sindoor so obviously they will be together.

Anu said in his interview that award goes to his WIFE.  Jab 2 saal bina mile move on nhi kiye to ab kyu krenge. 

Though even I feel the ending was a bit incomplete but I guess vanku wanted to show that this shows belongs to only these two so only these two deserves to be in last frame. Baaki family walon ka kya h unhone itna lada , dhamki di sab kia tab bhi ye alag nhi hue to ab kya hi honge. 

AnuGunlover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I cannot believe that cringe got away without GG not knowing his intentions and her putting Anu in guilt for life long that Editor was better understanding than her Own husband whom she claimed to love. So basically, the message portrayed from this show are, women are at no fault no matter how they treat their partner or family. A girl needs to be just pretty, needs no education or qualifications to get a job or to get promoted.21 years old grown ass woman doesn’t know the good touch, bad touch, boundaries in the relations and guys creepy intentions. Husband and wife are not one team, it is okay to share their personal lives to a so called friend of 2 weeks. And at last, working women in 21st century are not capable of managing family and job, woh bhi usse just thoda time dena tha family and spouse ke liye. I didn’t feel any emotions watching the end. If atleast that had shown editor’s motivation to GG, I would have connected a little but lesson learned in a hard way. Do not give any time and sanity to ITV shows.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Oh wow, today was the last episode? 😲 How was it? So, AnuGun were the endgame but it felt incomplete? Armaan, Akirthi ka kya hogaya?

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No not true...its clear that she is no longer interested in ks family except gc gang and anubhav only...she is talking about her own family like garima bua and Dr.maya....I'm sure Dr.maya must have returned to India permanently...Dr.maya,garima bua and gungun are living happily together in bhatnagar mansion..

Sayanti94 thumbnail

I really liked that the reunion happened in a orphanage in front of kids and not one person was present there who had tried to seperate them in the past like kshits,armaan,very happy with the location of union ,it gave it a different feel altogether.

Atlast they showed that no matter wat happens, how much they fight,whoever they marry,how much far they stay from each other and even if death comes the love which anugun share will never become less🥰

Makers gave us message that -People never give up on the person whom they truly love.

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wws1473

No not true...its clear that she is no longer interested in ks family except gc gang and anubhav only...she is talking about her own family like garima bua and Dr.maya....I'm sure Dr.maya must have returned to India permanently...Dr.maya,garima bua and gungun are living happily together in bhatnagar mansion..

I don't think so Maya kyu ayegi wapis agr gg ko k family se mtlb nahi hota to why return Lucknow. Why she would have wore MS and sindoor even after signing Divorce papers. Why will she imagine anu during her success. 

Infact in yesterday's episode also gg was remembering that bp wants to support her . It was just that Anu's dream project was there so she signed paper . But neither they are divorced nor moved on