Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

That was one of the most insensitive things she did 🤣 

i suppose but am in minorities who say i liked it 🤣🤣 abhay was equally meanie and both were playing extremities with each other 🤣🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I and my husband were playing with my daughter ... We bought Her a kid's basketball kit. 

We were trying to score but always failed.. and soon it turned into a competition between me and my husband. 🤣 (our daughter just a viewer ) . after many failed attempt he scored 3 but I was still struggling 🤣. I then remember Pkyek episode where Abhay with style scored  while his back was facing the basket.. 😆 

So I thought to try it.. I turned around not fully just my  half side...  throw the ball towards basket and said  *Abhay Raichand* 🤣 

I scored   

Mu hubby was like.. i won't play now 🤣 even I was surprised.. whatever it was my luck or Abhay's 🤣 

I can't forget it now ... 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

u r good girl jo mummy ki baat itna sunti ho 🤣🤣

Even my mom doesn’t have much hope 🤣 she’s like what’s the worse that could happen? Nothing 🤣 my relatives pester her too 🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail

oh nice meri to nahi. But mujhe ab tak new company ka laptop nai mila so am chilling nonetheless 🤣🤣

Achha hai nahi hi mile 🤣

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

I and my husband were playing with my daughter ... We bought Her a kid's basketball kit. 

We were trying to score but always failed.. and soon it turned into a competition between me and my husband. 🤣 (our daughter just a viewer ) . after many failed attempt he scored 3 but I was still struggling 🤣. I then remember Pkyek episode where Abhay with style scored  while his back was facing the basket.. 😆 

So I thought to try it.. I turned around not fully just my  half side...  throw the ball towards basket and said  *Abhay Raichand* 🤣 

I scored   

Mu hubby was like.. i won't play now 🤣 even I was surprised.. whatever it was my luck or Abhay's 🤣 

I can't forget it now ... 

finally abhay raichand kuch to kaam aya tumhare 🤣 too bad piya never learned such skills from him 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

i suppose but am in minorities who say i liked it 🤣🤣 abhay was equally meanie and both were playing extremities with each other 🤣🤣

Imagine if he pretended to be sugandh 🤣🤣 oh boy 

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Even my mom doesn’t have much hope 🤣 she’s like what’s the worse that could happen? Nothing 🤣 my relatives pester her too 🤣

actually oiling can ruin ur hair. Make it more greasy and heavier and prone to hairfall 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

finally abhay raichand kuch to kaam aya tumhare 🤣 too bad piya never learned such skills from him 🤣

I posted something in the incorrect quotes thread related to this 🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail

+1 🤣 

Whatever they did to each other, they liked or hate... But still loved n.. so I am just okay... 🤣 

I like Abhay Raichand, that's matter most 🤣

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Achha hai nahi hi mile 🤣

nai yaar jaada din esa chala to mujhe tension ho jayega i hope aaj mil jaye 🤣