IND 50/0 (11.2)

CRR: 4.39  REQ: 3.63

India need 141 runs 

Partnership: 50(69)

Last 5 overs: 

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Brad Evans: I back myself with the bat. We were just trying to keep it as simple as possible; watch the ball, hit the ball, he (Ngarava) was able to do it much better than me. All we want to do in this series is show that we can compete. If we can get 2-3 wickets and make it hard for them, that would give us confidence going forward.

He is the son of Craig Evans. I remember he was quite regular for Zimbabwe. Played more than 100 games. There have been many 2nd gen ones in international cricket. But barring Jimmy Paaji and yuvi no one famous from India. Coincidentally they both were shining points in a winning world cup campaign. 👏 So do we need Arjun to win another cup? 🤣🤪Aur koi 2nd gen line me dikhta to nahin. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

IND 64/0 (13.1)

CRR: 4.86  REQ: 3.42

India need 126 runs 

Partnership: 64(79)

Last 5 overs: 27 runs, 0 wkts

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Kohli. Retire. Gill is ready. He is also a better slip catcher than you. Learn from Mahi bhai. Leave when the replacement is ready. That's what he did. Left when Pant/Saha/Samson were ready to take over. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

2 consecutive fours by Gill  and now here  is the 3rd one, the score is running  forward on a fast track now!!

Ind--76/0after 14 overs.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Kohli. Retire. Gill is ready. He is also a better slip catcher than you. Learn from Mahi bhai. Leave when the replacement is ready. That's what he did. Left when Pant/Saha/Samson were ready to take over. 

I think, he can play a few more international series, and more importantly, his presence in the team will make players perform well. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

ZIM 189 (40.3)

IND 80/0 (15.2)

CRR: 5.22  REQ: 3.17

India need 110 runs 

Partnership: 80(93)

Last 5 overs: 34 runs, 0 wkts