BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiyarao

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... awesome shot , marvellously penned 👏👏👏👏👏✨ great 👍

Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked the OS 

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

With a foolish and dumb husband we can’t expect more in d show.priya will succeed in further plans but mr Kapoor wouldn’t let her bring out d truth with his foolishness dumbness spinelessness 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Speaking about the show alone - yes, Ram was always dumb but Priya 2.0 will outdo him in this department. When ur making such accusations u need solid evidence. Not barge in accusing the person.

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is why I’m saying he is so dumb that he didn’t understand his STEP FAMILY that they r faking 

Regarding priya she is atleast doing something rather than sulking 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monaparekh12

Awesome os loved it this is what we want a strong firece priya fighting for her loved ones instead of hiding pihu and ishan truth she could have told everything to ram .Wish this could happen in serial 

Thank you for the lovely feedback ❤️. Glad you liked the OS 😍.  Yeah we want relatable characters and show gives us boxing characters 🤣. 

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Your welcome ☺️ yeah alot ☺️

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic!!Looking forward fo mo fou stories.❤️❤️

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Awesome, 👏 loved your badass Priya and her foolproof plan. It's high time Nandini gets the taste of her own medicines (pun intended).

Thanks Tia ❤️🤗. Glad you liked it ❤️. Yeah we do want our leads to fool the villains not get fooled by them. Priya had one small victory on Friday but the current track is making me worry the win would be short lived . 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

This, ❤️  Thank you ❤️

The level of mind games you played 🤩  Just like the way CVs are playing with us in the show 🤣

Making Mr.Dumber see the Mother Trap by Mrs.Dumb and she holds her horses back! ….👏👏👏 Make it  Mr Dumbest and Mrs Dumbest now😆

I always wanted p to stand against n… simply coz of the characters they were, grey step mom in law and not so fine daughter in law… like how it happened during shivi’s chooda ceremony, Exactly we wanted the character to be relatable not caricature of typical ITV shows 

or when both stood their ground regarding Ram’s breakdown of his trust on his father post manager confrontation and support to ishan during alibaug fiasco … Never watched any of this in the show, I stopped at episode 161😆

And sometime down the line I genuinely wanted them to come together , for ram/family….,genuinely empathise eo, doing mil-dil coupley things ya kapoor girls camp outs/ get aways…. I expected too much too soon from itv show as it felt different 🤷‍♀️ We all want to see character growth. In Balh 2 we see the opposite 🤣. They could have really made this show different and stand out instead they went for stupidity. 

I was definitely not expecting  evil saas and mahaan bahu who’s son/husband is puppet with no brain to himself 😤 No one expected it 🤪

ab kya kare 🤣 Well what else can we do then run as far as possible away from the show 

Replied in blue 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it