Posted: 1 years ago

Cover Credit : @Grey_licious

Story Description 

Ram Kapoor believed that he had the best friends world could offer and while he always didn't treat them right. He always trusted them to have his best interests at heart. So what will he do when that faith gets shaken after his encounter with a true friend

Authors Note 

Another OS due to my frustration 😆

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Check it out if you are interested 🤗. If anyone else wanted to be tagged when I post something new let me know 👍🏼 or you can bookmark my writing index for this show. Where I will update the index each time , I write something new . 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301037

Awesome os  i agree ram friends are most useless people.awesome loved it

Loved it ❤ I got so annoyed when I used to see Ram's friends treated him with kids gloves. He was a grown man. But they always hid the truth from him and mollycoddled him, let Nandini exploit him. I am glad you addressed how they had hidden Vedika's truth and Nandini's truth from him for years. Ram would feel so betrayed by his friends to know that they knew the truth all along.

Akash is an interesting character, refreshing to read. He proved more of a friend to Ram by telling him the truth than his 'best friends'.

Ram calling him Arun was hilarious 🤣

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago

I love this Akash guy already! Ram is such a daft, he ignores all the obvious clues in front of him including his own heart that loves Pihu unconditionally. Glad Akash could do what they couldn’t. Vikrant should have found a way to tell Ram the truth. All along these guys knew the real faces of his so called first love and family. But nobody had the guts to tell him Vedika was after money, so she is good riddance. They knew Ram’s family gives s**t about him but they didn open their mouth coz they felt it’s not their place. But when it came to Priya y didn they extend the same sentiment? Y did they get all judgemental? And coming to Sara, y didn she question Priya as to why she took the blame? Priya could have said Shivi was getting down the stairs and she slipped. Y say it was she who pushed her? She could have said Shivi was taking a back step and she fell. Y that lie? And if Priya said the baby didn belong to Ram, y didn they have the courage to tell Priya on her face that what she is doing is wrong? She may want to repent for Shivi but snatching the rights of a father is wrong? I honestly wish there was someone who could tell this to Priya. Well back to ur OS - loved it dear as usual. Sorry for the rant 😆

Originally posted by Monaparekh12

Awesome os  i agree ram friends are most useless people.awesome loved it

Thank you for the lovely feedback ❤️. Glad you liked it 🤗. Ram's friend and Priya's family are the most useless people left on earth 🤣

Originally posted by Jiyarao

Beautiful os ☺️✨

Thank you. ❤️. Glad you liked it 

Originally posted by tournesol

Loved it ❤  Thanks Meri Tia ❤️. Glad you liked it 🤗

I got so annoyed when I used to see Ram's friends treated him with kids gloves. He was a grown man. Exactly we can't even blame Ram most instance because no one says anything to him 🤪. He is an adult, let him make those tough decisions 

But they always hid the truth from him and mollycoddled him, let Nandini exploit him. I am glad you addressed how they had hidden Vedika's truth and Nandini's truth from him for years. Ram would feel so betrayed by his friends to know that they knew the truth all along. Even But would be on her own mission to taunt and fight Vedika alone then tell Ram the truth. 🤪. Yeah they kept Nandini and his siblings lack of love a secret too. I won't blame them much for Ram's blindness and clulessness but as his friend they never tried to help him 🤪. 

Akash is an interesting character, refreshing to read. He proved more of a friend to Ram by telling him the truth than his 'best friends'. I couldn't make any of the current character who were his friend do it. So had to bring Akash . 

Ram calling him Arun was hilarious 🤣. Well our name forgetting Ram should do it without other for consistency. Just Tarun's looks snobbish. 😆

Replied in blue 

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

I love this Akash guy already! Ram is such a daft, he ignores all the obvious clues in front of him including his own heart that loves Pihu unconditionally. Ram loves unconditionally and it is the reason i can't blame him too much for being an idiot . 

Glad Akash could do what they couldn’t. Vikrant should have found a way to tell Ram the truth. All along these guys knew the real faces of his so called first love and family. But nobody had the guts to tell him Vedika was after money, so she is good riddance. They knew Ram’s family gives s**t about him but they didn open their mouth coz they felt it’s not their place Well they are idiots too. I don't feel they really care about Ram at all. They call themselves his friend but never once try or say what is best for him 

. But when it came to Priya y didn they extend the same sentiment? Y did they get all judgemental? They were always judgemental of Priya to an extent. Maybe it is because she was the new one in Ram's life 

And coming to Sara, y didn she question Priya as to why she took the blame? Priya could have said Shivi was getting down the stairs and she slipped. Y say it was she who pushed her? She could have said Shivi was taking a back step and she fell. Y that lie? And if Priya said the baby didn belong to Ram, y didn they have the courage to tell Priya on her face that what she is doing is wrong? She may want to repent for Shivi but snatching the rights of a father is wrong? I honestly wish there was someone who could tell this to Priya. Exactly. If you are Priya's family then it is your job to tell her when she does something wrong. Or try to convince her that it is not fair to hide the truth. Or find the reason behind it but Sara and Meera ma are useless, Sandy is clueless 

Well back to ur OS - loved it dear as usual. Sorry for the rant 😆. Thanks Mandy. Glad you liked it. ❤️ of course rant away, me writing this OS are my way of ranting away as well 

Replied in blue