Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I didn’t see that .. itna pta h k bachcha badal gya ta and Vashma was running behind gypsies to get her child back .. uske bad kya hua pta ni … fir itna pta h that he met his child 5-6 years after … as a student… maine jo clips dekhi unse itna hi pta h

Mujhe bhi itna hi pata hai .... but I am not sure if they thought child was lost or dead ... anyway next leap mein aayega bachha... until then it will be choti barfi and Isha drama

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kundali Bhagya me 4 years old pihu ki kidnapping hui .. torture hua .. and then accident me maar dia wo b uski khud ki maa k hatho… 

Kumkum Bhagya me 5 year old kiara got kidnapped by his foster father after separation for 5 years because he wanted to take her along as this means Pragya her mother will have to follow also he loved the child so much … but her actual father Abhi who was separated from her since her birth and just got to know her and him got into a fight and somehow Kiara fell to her death from cliff just in front of the eyes of her parents …   

How is bhagyas better? Infact I call that worse … losing a grown up child is more painful .. although its no measure.. pain is pain… whether child was just born or 5 year old

To wo galat bola maine phir.. I can't see children getting tortured ☹️

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

ye jiggy ko kya ho gya h ? are you serious? you want sautan drama? 

I don't want sautan drama but bw Cheeku dying or getting lost and Meet Ahlawat being a bigamist I am ready to tolerate the 2nd ☹️

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Horror movies  ka writer hire krne ka side effect .. maine phle hi bola ta horror show bna ra h … 

https://twitter.com/jiggy712/status/1559481406954147840?s=21&t=dMwVIk_FrDIbyKFyFYL3CQ

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjureads

So this is the big twist for which they cried.... 

Who cried.. kahan pata chala? 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Who cried.. kahan pata chala? 

Ashi... in her iv ... she said eyes were swollen after shooting

fanktlk thumbnail

Horror movies  ka writer hire krne ka side effect .. maine phle hi bola ta horror show bna ra h … 

https://twitter.com/jiggy712/status/1559481406954147840?s=21&t=dMwVIk_FrDIbyKFyFYL3CQ

Ab toh it is done cause.. Leads toh IV bhi saath mein nahi de rahe... toh kya hi mahol ho gaya hai.... there is no fun element na on screen na offscreen.. it was Shagun who made us get attached to Cheeku with his rant... ab toh... inke IVs bhi nahi dekhe jaate... With BD, With Popat.... 

Chalo Chodo.. ek hafte se dekha nahi.. lagta hai ab updates se bhi bother nahi karna hai. 

Edited by fanktlk - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Jiggy calm down.... you dont want 2 problematic things happening instead of 1 right? 

Aur bachha mara nahi hoga. And will be hale and healthy too.... and come later... waise bhi stupid drama hone wala hai in Ahlawat zoo... he doesnt need to be in the middle of that shit

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Ashi... in her iv ... she said eyes were swollen after shooting

Maine miss kiya lagta hai... okay