Why is Pratha blaming Mehek for Rishabh's death?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Pratha was like Mehek killed Rishabh but from what I remember his death or supposed death was an accident. Also Pratha killed that doctor for no reason. Murder!!!

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rein123

Pratha was like Mehek killed Rishabh but from what I remember his death or supposed death was an accident. Also Pratha killed that doctor for no reason. Murder!!!

In Rishabh death episode, she blamed Mahek for creating misunderstandings between Rishabh and Pratha. But Mahek has nothing to do with Rishabh's death.

I haven't seen her killing the doctor. But few people said that the doctor was holding a born baby in a bad manner in front of its parents and it infuriated Pratha. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

In Rishabh death episode, she blamed Mahek for creating misunderstandings between Rishabh and Pratha. But Mahek has nothing to do with Rishabh's death.

I haven't seen her killing the doctor. But few people said that the doctor was holding a born baby in a bad manner in front of its parents and it infuriated Pratha. 

but what about inspector. I feel they should not show killing for minor issues which can police can handle. If thats the case naagin next season would have tagline "naagin ka maaya police ka kaaya ðŸ¤£ where naagin is inspector.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but what about inspector. I feel they should not show killing for minor issues which can police can handle. If thats the case naagin next season would have tagline "naagin ka maaya police ka kaaya ðŸ¤£ where naagin is inspector.

That lady inspector didn't pay bill for the fruit vendor and threatened her to jail her. So she killed her.

Actually I am not supporting what she did. Just saying... She should not kill people just for her hatred for police and her feelings for a baby. She could have threatened them by breaking their legs or hands... But killing should not be forgivable.

firewings_diya thumbnail

That lady inspector didn't pay bill for the fruit vendor and threatened her to jail her. So she killed her.

Actually I am not supporting what she did. Just saying... She should not kill people just for her hatred for police and her feelings for a baby. She could have threatened them by breaking their legs or hands... But killing should not be forgivable.

and naagin was supposed to take only her badla not everyones badhla ðŸ˜† i guess all this started from n5 where bani started taking revenge for girl trafficking. Kuch theme mila nahi toh kuch bhi serve kar diya ðŸ˜†

Till n3 it was still naagins badhla where her family was hurt. N5 started with jai is hurt but once they realized that he is alive she started taking revenge for noors death and the revenge itself gone missing ðŸ˜†

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

and naagin was supposed to take only her badla not everyones badhla ðŸ˜† i guess all this started from n5 where bani started taking revenge for girl trafficking. Kuch theme mila nahi toh kuch bhi serve kar diya ðŸ˜†

Till n3 it was still naagins badhla where her family was hurt. N5 started with jai is hurt but once they realized that he is alive she started taking revenge for noors death and the revenge itself gone missing ðŸ˜†

Naagin 5 was only good because of the lead pair's chemistry otherwise the story was crap.

Rein123 thumbnail

The baby was born dead and she wasn't ready to release its body. Either way that was not a reason to kill someone end of the day she killed someone for a crime they never committed. So technically Pratha has become a murderer herself. She said that mahek killed Rishabh in yesterday's episode, so she was blaming Mehak for his death. Pratha's vengeance against Mehak was for her deceased child who is apparently alive, and Rishabh died in an accident. Moreover Mehak is Sheshnagrani so she is not supposed to kill her given her job is now to serve and protect her. 

I just don't understand, why don't they just try to resolve their personal issues given they both got what they want. Mehak got the most powerful position surpassing even her grandmother and Pratha has learnt that her daughter is alive and in a few days even Rishabh will be seen to be alive. So I don't get the point over why they are still fighting.

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mehak's character deserves no sympathy from Pratha's side.Yes Pratha committed a stupid deed when she gave up her powers suddenly but Mehak's betrayal also made no sense though it was expected that someday she would betray her own sibling like Shesha or Vish before her.

Betrayal is one thing but taking away somebody's child in this case Pratha's daughter inspite of being her own niece is just like crossing the red line and that too concocting a false story of Pratha's daughter's death.In addition she collaborates with the country's traitors like the plan to execute some criminal activity at Kedarnath.

Rishabh was not very useful inspite of being in the Army but he was Pratha's mate. Mehak might not have killed Rishabh but she deserves no mercy from Pratha's side too. Like other evil Naagins before her she needs to face the music.Bela aka Shravli did not spare Vishakha Shesha or Sumitra at the end of N3  so Mehak might or might not have a similar kind of fate.

It's fairly possible she survives and becomes the main antagonist in N7 against Pratha's daughter.Also she destroyed Pratha's marital life by sending her to jail in the first place.Unfortunarely Pratha is not much shrewd and calculative like the earlier Naagins before her.

Mehak's character might reform someday in N8 or N9 like Shesha and Vish before her the latest case was Shalaka but right now she's the one who is responsible for Pratha's current condition.

Edited by masked - 1 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Mehak's character deserves no sympathy from Pratha's side.Yes Pratha committed a stupid deed when she gave up her powers suddenly but Mehak's betrayal also made no sense though it was expected that someday she would betray her own sibling like Shesha or Vish before her.

Betrayal is one thing but taking away somebody's child in this case Pratha's daughter inspite of being her own niece is just like crossing the red line and that too concocting a false story of Pratha's daughter's death.In addition she collaborates with the country's traitors like the plan to execute some criminal activity at Kedarnath.

Rishabh was not very useful inspite of being in the Army but he was Pratha's mate. Mehak might not have killed Rishabh but she deserves no mercy from Pratha's side too. Like other evil Naagins before her she needs to face the music.Bela aka Shravli did not spare Vishakha Shesha or Sumitra at the end of N3  so Mehak might or might not have a similar kind of fate.

It's fairly possible she survives and becomes the main antagonist in N7 against Pratha's daughter.Also she destroyed Pratha's marital life by sending her to jail in the first place.Unfortunarely Pratha is not much shrewd and calculative like the earlier Naagins before her.

Mehak's character might reform someday in N8 or N9 like Shesha and Vish before her the latest case was Shalaka but right now she's the one who is responsible for Pratha's current condition.

I agree  Doctor, Lady Inspector, Mahek, Urvashi, Ritesh, Rehaan, and  vihan don't deserve not an oz of sympathy from what I have seen so far. None of them were innocent. Pratha has not killed any innocent yet as long as i remember. Now Seema is still alive although she is in coma. Seema deserves to be killed. Pratha went against her own father because he was against  his own country..seema hiding truth about shakti and separating chanda from Rishabh/shakti is big crime too..i also don't agree with forgiving Lalit. He was ready to sell India to chingistan. Gujrals are full of criminals..

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

The baby was born dead and she wasn't ready to release its body. Either way that was not a reason to kill someone end of the day she killed someone for a crime they never committed. So technically Pratha has become a murderer herself. She said that mahek killed Rishabh in yesterday's episode, so she was blaming Mehak for his death. Pratha's vengeance against Mehak was for her deceased child who is apparently alive, and Rishabh died in an accident. Moreover Mehak is Sheshnagrani so she is not supposed to kill her given her job is now to serve and protect her. 

I just don't understand, why don't they just try to resolve their personal issues given they both got what they want. Mehak got the most powerful position surpassing even her grandmother and Pratha has learnt that her daughter is alive and in a few days even Rishabh will be seen to be alive. So I don't get the point over why they are still fighting.

Pratha is going to die within 2 weeks. So the makers are trying to give reasons like Pratha killed innocent people so death is her punishment.

Till now, the fight is okay as she is taking revenge for her baby but I can't understand the point of fighting in the next week which leads Mahek fell from the cliff. Then, Rishabh will come alive and he reveals that he faked his death for undercover operation (BTS looks like that) and also Pratha is see with Reem's baby (BTS) so she might adopt her and live happily with Rishabh (again from BTS where she is wearing normal sarees) and then mysteriously both dies. The story is somewhat predictable.