Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Were living in a different time now ? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Three Khans of Bollywood: What separates them from others?

Hang it in a gallery ❤️

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Although I may not agree to everything he writes (reviews or other things), I like Raja Sen's writing.

I'm very confident that the Hindi filmindustry won't entirely bow to the current political landscape but use the chance for renovation, for - I really hope - to become (again) an industry where the art of entertaining an audience in the darkness of a theatre creates the magic Cinema is able to create, which got/gets close to (or even into) the viewer's heart.

As for Aamir, Salman and ShahRukh, they know that these are hard times for them...I'm curious how they'll deal with it. Somehow I think, they should do a movie together...(a 21st century Trimurti)...or (roping in Saif, too, the Khan-Gang ... doing a dark comedy)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The Three Khans' and the emergence of new India

CineBlitz-March 2012 Magazine - Get your Digital Subscription.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Although I may not agree to everything he writes (reviews or other things), I like Raja Sen's writing.

I'm very confident that the Hindi filmindustry won't entirely bow to the current political landscape but use the chance for renovation, for - I really hope - to become (again) an industry where the art of entertaining an audience in the darkness of a theatre creates the magic Cinema is able to create, which got close to (or even into) the viewer's heart.

As for Aamir, Salman and ShahRukh, they know that these are hard times for them...I'm curious how they'll deal with it. Somehow I think, they should do a movie together...(a 21st century Trimurti)...or (roping in Saif, too, the Khan-Gang ... doing a dark comedy)

Salman - Aamir - Khan Saab

If a film comes at this time, its 1st day parking collection will be bigger than the next highest grosser(other than khans) in Hindi cinema. This much is craze for them. Every single record will be broken.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Guddu, I don't think in terms of "records" but of fighting together for a cinema that doesn't bow to a regressive thinking. What better than doing a movie together and mock the system that wants to destroy them...

Acting together would make them stronger...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Guddu, I don't think in terms of "records" but of fighting together for a cinema that doesn't bow to a regressive thinking. What better than doing a movie together and mock the system that wants to destroy them...

I really hope at least that Salman-Srk film which YRF was making should get green signal. I won't mind all 3 in Dhoom 4 kind of franchise or any new mega action project.

Ppl will have field job if any of these project gets green light & the day of release 😆

DommnaMarling thumbnail

Bollywood ko superstars se azaadi ka mahotsav 🥳✌️