Pishachini Episode Discussion Thread #1

Posted: 1 years ago

Hello Everyone, 

This thread can be used to discuss various episodes of Pisachini along with show's characters, actors, story etc. Respect other's view too. Criticism is allowed but no bashing. Comparing other show/actors/characters should be avoided.

Happy discussing,

Regards,

Aleyamma 

I liked yesterday's episode especially the Rocky-Pavitra scenes. All were good, the eyelock in the forest, the blouse knot-tying and the dance.

The dance was the best of all.

I think we should decide a ship name for them now. 

What should their ship name be?

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

I liked yesterday's episode especially the Rocky-Pavitra scenes. All were good, the eyelock in the forest, the blouse knot-tying and the dance.

PaRo ðŸ¤£
Sheep GFR7: Results Pg-23,26,30,32,35,38,42,49,54,55. league rank-pg1 -  Page 119 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Since Rocky is Rakshith,

Pavithra + Rakshith = Rakshithra

Or else Paraksh.

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

I will hold off for now until i get some clarity on the story.

But here are my suggestions for Pavithra - Rocky

1. Paky ðŸ˜†

2. Pakshit ðŸ˜†

if it's Rani - Rocky

1. Racky ðŸ˜†

2. Picky🥱 

3. Pishky ðŸ¤£

4. Roni ðŸ¤£

What I didn't know that rocky's real name is rakhshit😲

PaRo or RoPa🤣

Pischachini bura mann jayegi uske liye bhi rakhte hai- RoNi, Raky🤣

Originally posted by imsoumyasrk06

What I didn't know that rocky's real name is rakhshit😲

I think, in the show, they didn't tell it because they didn't get a chance to use official name. In promos, it was told once. But his real name is Rakshit.

Today's  episode was interesting. ( spoilers ahead skip if you want to watch it on tv)

Dance sequence was good. All the leads rocked ðŸ˜† pisachini looked like cute little kid who got her freedom to enjor her life as if her father has told her " Ja simran jee le apni zindagi" but i did not understand why she was saying rocky will take her to bareily. She can only use her magic powers to reach her destination. 

Pisachini missing her home makes me feel that she is attached to that place. May be some one plotted against her in the past and she became pishachini and it might not be due to her deeds may be it could be because of her curse. But who sold her house to these people. Is that guy is the main villain of this series. Will pavithra and rocky join hands to free pishachini from her curse. I am really excited about the story hope we get backstory of pisachini soon ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Sshesha

I think, in the show, they didn't tell it because they didn't get a chance to use official name. In promos, it was told once. But his real name is Rakshit.

In the show, Rocky's cousin called him "Rakshit Bhaiya". Then Rocky told her not to call him by that name.