Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

yes yes show ke banner ka abhi kuch karo, warna bad me sara interest jane kya bad kya fayda 

Should we have a poll to see the level of interest in having banner? 50th episode kab hai... tab ke liye poll kar sakte hai tho achha hoga na

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Should we have a poll to see the level of interest in having banner? 50th episode kab hai... tab ke liye poll kar sakte hai tho achha hoga na

OK to fir 5th September ko poll rakhte hai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

ViDu are the best, Vivek ne emotional support diya aaj Indu ko โค๏ธ

Rits to his mom : aapke bad sirf ek zoon hi to hai jo muze sambhal sakti hai, uski company me rehta hu to shant rehta hu mai. Gussa nahi aata irritation nahi hoti sab achha achha lagta hai muze ( ek bachhe ki jodi dusre bachhe ke sath hi ban sakti hai is liye) 

Also Rits mere gusse ka ek hi reason hai Indu Raina ( aur hamare gusse ka tum) 

Kamna : is zoon ne Rits ka dimag kharab karke rakha hai ๐Ÿ˜ก( matlab pehle sahi tha kya?) 

To precap me Rahul ko pata chal gaya ki zoon Indu ki beti nahi hai, ab Rahul Rits ko bata dega

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

ViDu are the best, Vivek ne emotional support diya aaj Indu ko โค๏ธ

Rits to his mom : aapke bad sirf ek zoon hi to hai jo muze sambhal sakti hai, uski company me rehta hu to shant rehta hu mai. Gussa nahi aata irritation nahi hoti sab achha achha lagta hai muze ( ek bachhe ki jodi dusre bachhe ke sath hi ban sakti hai is liye) 

Also Rits mere gusse ka ek hi reason hai Indu Raina ( aur hamare gusse ka tum) 

Kamna : is zoon ne Rits ka dimag kharab karke rakha hai ๐Ÿ˜ก( matlab pehle sahi tha kya?) 

To precap me Rahul ko pata chal gaya ki zoon Indu ki beti nahi hai, ab Rahul Rits ko bata dega

Tumhare ( ) wale inputs bhi sahi hai ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚

@bold: aur Indu Raina ke life mein problems ka ek hi reason hai Ritesh Malhotra. 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Tumhare ( ) wale inputs bhi sahi hai ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚

@bold: aur Indu Raina ke life mein problems ka ek hi reason hai Ritesh Malhotra. 

Sirf Indu hi nahi sab ki life ka ek hi problem hai Rits ๐Ÿ˜ก

Us bechare Rahul ko bhi kitna pareshan karta hai, aaj use time dekar mast zoon ke sath kisi local Ganpati pandal me decorations kar raha tha the superstar ๐Ÿ˜œ ( Kaddu ko bulao, hot news ban jayegi is bat pe)

And Rahul ke call karne par bolta hai chilla mat heart attack aa jayega.. Tuze ๐Ÿคฃ

Fir ghar jakar hukum de diya is bar Ganpati decorations only family members karenge , sab ko servants bana kar kam par laga diya is liye Sam kam ka face dekhne layak tha ๐Ÿ˜†

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Zoon ๐Ÿ“ž rits I thought ๐Ÿ’ญ u and moj were fighting 

She shows him Ganesh place 

Indu rush to get ๐Ÿ’ธ (8pm deadline) ๐Ÿ’€ ($ guy gave the wrong answer in KBC now he is kagala ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช))

Everyone outside zoon ๐Ÿ‘ถ  home ๐Ÿก 

Her Nabors crits and all r happy ๐Ÿ˜ 

Indy friend come over and is worried for her ๐Ÿ˜”

Her coworker says boss is not coming 

He won't give the ๐Ÿ’ฒ without his ๐Ÿชง 

@ the decorations place rits says I have 2 go call me if u need anything ๐Ÿฅฐ

Indu tell about loans backstory

Her dad letting her to fight back ๐Ÿ‘

He gives her a bag ๐Ÿ’ผ of her mom Jewelry u need them the most 

indu leaves and ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ฐ guy partners in crime and ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ˜ˆ percap scene 

She going 2 sell them she has not yet when it comes to indu and zoon I can stoop 2 any level ๐Ÿคฌ (someone give a supari of her please )

Indu walking @ night ๐ŸŒš  with ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ‘ 

A Street guy ๐Ÿ‘ฆ talking ๐Ÿ’ฌ to Sammy   Say work๐Ÿข will be done โ˜‘๏ธ indu is scared ๐Ÿ˜ฑ the 2 guy pushed her ๐Ÿคญ

Both stole $ ๐Ÿ’ผ (hey magal murthi paisa de de re baba mere ko bhi aur is ๐Ÿ’ฐ guy ko bhi)

Indu is running ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ yelling  

Some 1 saved her from getting hurt ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Vivek saw indu ๐Ÿ˜ข 

Gangster 1 gives bag to a guy on ๐Ÿšด 

He says I donโ€™t want u 2 b here leave asap 

@ the decorations place ๐Ÿ˜ˆ show up ๐Ÿฅบ 

Sam enter (itโ€™s god b day not Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ where ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ”ช come and go) she is preparing food ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Rits tells his mom about zoon ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ  fb of ridu fight 

Indu @ ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ place to write FIR  the cop says about Vivek dad (Dolly bindra 2.0 Baal o mata ja na ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ she was in big boss ๐Ÿคช)

He say go 2 some1 else they will help u

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ช taking about hiding the jewelry as rits is bz ( they donโ€™t have a life ๐Ÿคฌ)

Friday episode indu mom became angry ๐Ÿ˜  indu tells about borrowing ๐Ÿ’ฐ 3lacks she started saying zoon is an orfen rits friend heard is shocked ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Zoon ๐Ÿ“ž rits I thought ๐Ÿ’ญ u and moj were fighting 

She shows him Ganesh place 

Indu rush to get ๐Ÿ’ธ (8pm deadline) ๐Ÿ’€ ($ guy gave the wrong answer in KBC now he is kagala ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช))

Everyone outside zoon ๐Ÿ‘ถ  home ๐Ÿก 

Her Nabors crits and all r happy ๐Ÿ˜ 

Indy friend come over and is worried for her ๐Ÿ˜”

Her coworker says boss is not coming 

He won't give the ๐Ÿ’ฒ without his ๐Ÿชง 

@ the decorations place rits says I have 2 go call me if u need anything ๐Ÿฅฐ

Indu tell about loans backstory

Her dad letting her to fight back ๐Ÿ‘

He gives her a bag ๐Ÿ’ผ of her mom Jewelry u need them the most 

indu leaves and ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ’ฐ guy partners in crime and ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ˜ˆ percap scene 

She going 2 sell them she has not yet when it comes to indu and zoon I can stoop 2 any level ๐Ÿคฌ (someone give a supari of her please )

Indu walking @ night ๐ŸŒš  with ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ‘ 

A Street guy ๐Ÿ‘ฆ talking ๐Ÿ’ฌ to Sammy   Say work๐Ÿข will be done โ˜‘๏ธ indu is scared ๐Ÿ˜ฑ the 2 guy pushed her ๐Ÿคญ

Both stole $ ๐Ÿ’ผ (hey magal murthi paisa de de re baba mere ko bhi aur is ๐Ÿ’ฐ guy ko bhi)

Indu is running ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ yelling  

Some 1 saved her from getting hurt ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Vivek saw indu ๐Ÿ˜ข 

Gangster 1 gives bag to a guy on ๐Ÿšด 

He says I donโ€™t want u 2 b here leave asap 

@ the decorations place ๐Ÿ˜ˆ show up ๐Ÿฅบ 

Sam enter (itโ€™s god b day not Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ where ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ”ช come and go) she is preparing food ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Rits tells his mom about zoon ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ  fb of ridu fight 

Indu @ ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ place to write FIR  the cop says about Vivek dad (Dolly bindra 2.0 Baal o mata ja na ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ she was in big boss ๐Ÿคช)

He say go 2 some1 else they will help u

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ช taking about hiding the jewelry as rits is bz ( they donโ€™t have a life ๐Ÿคฌ)

Friday episode indu mom became angry ๐Ÿ˜  indu tells about borrowing ๐Ÿ’ฐ 3lacks she started saying zoon is an orfen rits friend heard is shocked ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Thanks dear! 

Kbc still rocking but mangal murti ko bhi kaam de diya tumne ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... and god bday and not Halloween ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Œ... 

Big boss wala samajh nahi aaya... the police was an actress who was also in bb? 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Thanks dear! 

Kbc still rocking but mangal murti ko bhi kaam de diya tumne ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... and god bday and not Halloween ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Œ... 

Big boss wala samajh nahi aaya... the police was an actress who was also in bb? 

Dolly bindra was in big boss if u google or u tube her name ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ˜

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Dolly bindra was in big boss if u google or u tube her name ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ˜

Oh google kiya tho samajh aaya... i know this actress by face... naam pata nahi thha... 

Tho kya isko imp role hone wala hai๐Ÿค”... 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kahi yeh kaamna di & sameer jewellery ritesh ke room mein toh nai chupayenge. Jab indu & zoon ritesh ke ghar aayenge toh woh jewelry dekenge & indu sochegi ki yeh sab ritesh ki planning thi use torture karne ke liye. Accha bhi hein, hamesha ritesh ko hi kyun misunderstanding ho, thodi indu ko bhi honi chahiye.. Tabhi toh hate equal hoga ๐Ÿคช