Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Snape is headmaster😡 ðŸ˜² I’ve never seen a promotion that fast ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

And Harry saying Umbridge getting possessed wouldn’t change much since she’s already so evil ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I agree

yeah! Thats why i got confused in morning when u said former teacher cause snape is technically not former yet ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

Exactly. And she is not affected by wearing that horcrux at all. Everyone else goes crazy andMoody wearing it but umbridge is perfectly normal. That evil evil lady ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤£

White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Umbrella academy & Pandya store viewers if any, is here .. do u find Diego and Shiva similar? ðŸ˜† 

Nahi mujhe dono alag dikhte hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

This pic of KD reminds me of the time jab maine usko pehli baar dekha tha and I was like ye cute banda kaun hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

That baccha isn't Arylie's ðŸ¤£ Imlie ka miscarriage ho gaya tha before leap ðŸ¤£

That bacchi's biological parents are Adi (old ML) & Malini (with whom Adi cheated on Imlie) ðŸ¤£ As far as I know Malini wasn't interested in raising up her child to Imlie usko leke chali gayi thi leap se pehle ðŸ¤£

thats a lot of information from someone who isnt watching the show. 

Also i got utterly confused on trail of bacha although partly because am sleepy and uninterested in bacha trail ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

simply.meghana thumbnail

I feel the same ðŸ¤£ lekin agar yahi karna tha to miscarriage kyu ðŸ¤£ They could've shown Arylie's daughter's story wo phir bhi digest kar lete log ðŸ¤£

It’s all for the drama dear ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ the latter would be boring to Aunty audience 

White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

part time tape recorder ki job karta tha vo. We know Raichands and their garibi ðŸ¤£

Ek hi kapde me ghoomte the ðŸ¤£

Now I just hope they don't make Sumbul the lead of second season because the story is going to be about that bacchi and she isn't related to Imlie by blood ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£ Shakal match hona impossible hai ðŸ¤£

re tune sunaNai? Usne plastic surgery karva li thi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

simply.meghana thumbnail

yeah! Thats why i got confused in morning when u said former teacher cause snape is technically not former yet ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

Exactly. And she is not affected by wearing that horcrux at all. Everyone else goes crazy andMoody wearing it but umbridge is perfectly normal. That evil evil lady ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣 Yeah oopsies 🤣

She can overpower evil because she’s so evil 🤣 

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Inspired from car crash ðŸ¤£ but bacha to leta hai Banda ðŸ¤£

he sahi he ladki ko patane ka old bollywood formula. Pehle khud use problem me daalo then bachakar hero ban jaao ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

White-Lilac thumbnail

thats a lot of information from someone who isnt watching the show. 

Also i got utterly confused on trail of bacha although partly because am sleepy and uninterested in bacha trail ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

That's because mai kal hi forum stalk kar rahi thi ðŸ¤£ people were like Cheeni kiski beti hai and I just went through the discussions aur khabar mil gayi ðŸ¤£

I feel the same ðŸ¤£ lekin agar yahi karna tha to miscarriage kyu ðŸ¤£ They could've shown Arylie's daughter's story wo phir bhi digest kar lete log ðŸ¤£

itna kaun sochta he itv me ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ us din jo chit uthaya usme miscarriage aya to execute kar dala bas ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£